dreams brother

"were home!" dreams says, reaching over george and opening the door for him, before getting out of the car himself.

sapnap and karl were already at the front door, dreams house was basically like a second home to sapnap since they were 12.

george nervously gets out of the car, stepping down onto the driveway closing the door behind him.

the small boy examined the house, taking note of the heavily paint chipped garage and crooked shutters.

georges thoughts got broken as dream called his name, "george, are you coming?"

"yeah, yeah... sorry." he replied, speed walking towards dream.

dream smiled fondly at the boy, before opening the squeaky front door and entering the house.

the four boys walked through dreams living room, past the kitchen and bathroom, up the stairs, and towards dreams bedroom before george herd yelling from one of the rooms he was passing.

he poked his head in the room, curious to who was yelling, before meeting eyes with a 5'8, platinum blond, 13-year-old boy.

"what the fuck? who are you??"

"oh, um-"

the kid stood up from his place in bed, quickly walking over to the boy in his doorway, "howd you get in here?"

since george was shorter then the younger boy, (idk if i said but george is like 5'6/5'7 and dreams 6'3 pog) he grabbed his dark brown hair, dragging him out of his room.

"ow!"

"george?" dreams voice rang out from down the hall, and george looked up, locking eyes with dream.

"calum! let go of him!" dream walked over to his younger brother, pushing him softly away from george before shooting him an off look, beginning to walk away.

"look, the freak just walked into my room and didnt say anything when i asked him if you were his friend. dont blame me." calum spoke in reply to his brothers actions, walking back into his room.

dream rolled his eyes, "dont mind him. hes like that towards everyone." he said, before leading george into his room.

(dreams bedroom type beat, sponsored by joan jett and some dude that looks like mick jagger)

"welcome to my humble abode!" dream smiled, falling back onto his bed, karl and sapnap on there phones in the corner of the room

"we'll only be here for a bit, so you wont have to be around him," dream says, motioning in the direction of calums room.

george nods softly, "what was he yelling at?"

"his video games." dream says as if its obvious, turning around and digging for something in the crevice of his bed pushed up against the wall.

"video games?" george asks in response, confused by what he was talking about.

dream seems to find what he was looking for, stuffing it in his sweatshirts pocket before looking up at george again, his eyes following down the younger boys body as george stood there with his arms crossed.
george is confused as to why dreams distracted.

"um, yeah. do you know what video games are?" the taller boy says, finally getting out of his haze.

"yeah, but why would he be yelling at them?"

"the game he was playing was frustrating, i guess."

"how? my parents only let me play church games on the computer. and 'only at 4 to 430pm'" george says, mocking his mothers high pitched voice.

"seriously? your parents suck ass." sapnap speaks up from the corner of the room, george smiles slightly before shaking his head.

"n- no. she only wants whats best for me." george replies.

"she's controlling."

"shes 'controlling' because she cares."

"whatever you say man." sapnap finishes, sending dream a look that george couldn't quite understand.

"ok- ok um- lets go." dream says, standing up and reaching for georges hand, "can i? so you dont get lost."

georges face turns red, and he nods, dream grabbing his hand and leading him back downstairs.

all george can focus on is how warm and soft dreams hand is, and how nice it is to hold it.