speed running irl

i already have an idea for a sequel to this book LOL
———

it was 8pm when george received a knock on his window.

the boy had excused himself from dinner that night, telling his parents that he felt sick and that he would probably just go to sleep, and they shrugged it off.

all in all, when your parents treat you like you dont exist, its very easy to sneak out.

when george turned towards the window, he was not expecting to see technoblade through the glass, trying to pry the window open.

once techno noticed that george was standing there, starring at him crouched over the window, he waved, and motioned to the window, saying something along the lines of, "if you dont open this window im breaking in."

george nervously laughed, walking towards the glass and un-locking it, pushing it open, he looked at techno with a smug look on his face, to which techno rolled his eyes, "do you want to see dream or not?"

that shut george up, techno walked back a bit on his roof to let george climb out of the window, and then the pink haired boy started down the ladder.

"what- you brought a ladder? is this even safe-" george started, looking down towards the ground, and seeing tommy looking up at his older brother start down the ladder, "im doing this for you, big t, you better give me some of those wither skull candies once we get back home." tommy started rambling and techno rolled his eyes, making it to the ground.

george took in a breath and turned around, placing his feet on the ladder and starting down.

and he was halfway down when he heard his window open.

shit.

"george?" a mans voice called, and out of everyone george hoped it wasn't, it was.

it was will.
georges older brother.

the brunette quicked his pace down the ladder, looking up it and meeting eyes with his brother, he freaked out, let go, and landed flat on his butt.

technoblade quickly heaved george up by his arm, stabilizing him and brushing him off, before looking back up at the boy climbing down.

"hUh? who is this?" techno asked, walking forward and grabbing the ladder.

"thats my brother, techno, so dont do anything stupid or else he'll get really mad and- and hurt you or something-"

"hurt me?" techno scoffed, and george was about to reply but techno proceeded to pushed the ladder down on to its side, the tall boy coming down with it.

"all right! thats what im talking about! y'know, this is why i call you the blade because of how cool you a-"

"shut up and run, tommy!" he yelled, grabbing both george and tommys arms and breaking into a sprint.

"this is not what i signed up for!" tommy yelled, getting pulled down the road and having his long legs move before he could think.

the boys thought they were gaining ground, when suddenly a mini van came speeding down the road towards them.
"thats my mums car!"

techno laughed, "mum", before he took a sharp left into some bushes, and the car sped past them.

it was silent for a few moments, just the hard breathes of the boys in the bush, before a wide grin spread upon tommys face, "that was fooking sick, holy shit! we should do this more often!" tommy exclaimed, wiping the sweat off of his forehead, resting back on his hands.

"yeah, it was pretty cool-" techno began, getting cut off by george sniffling.

"whats wrong, gOgy?" tommy asked, accentuating the O in gogy.

george looked up, wet tears making a trail down his dirt stained face, "my parents know i escaped now! im gonna- im gonna get sent to a military school or something! im gonna get kicked out of church!" he yelled, the smile on tommys face long gone.

techno wasn't good with words, so he left it up to tommy.

but george was with the least emotionally supportive people ever, so techno shrugged and tommy offered a, "just enjoy it while it lasts?" sounding more like a question, than an answer.

"w- whatever, you guys. lets just go see dream." george said, climbing out of the bush, wiping the tears off of his face.