shit

not me hyperfixating on this story and these characters 🕴🕴
also merry christmas!!

after a good 15 minutes of dream in the bathroom, hes finally recomposed himself to walk back into his bedroom.

he quietly opened the door, in case the other boy was asleep, but he was only met with george laying down on his bed, starring up at the ceiling.

and one thing that caught dreams eye was that george was wearing his sweatshirt.

once dream walked in, george propped himself up on his elbows, sending a goofy smile dreams way.

"hey, i put one of your sweatshirts on because i was cold. hope you dont mind." george says as dream walks into the room, shutting and locking his door in case his siblings or mother try to barge in, and going to sit next to george.

george had on one of dreams old white zombie sweatshirts on, which he tye dyed into a lime green and black, and the sweater had many cigarette burned holes around the bottom of it.

but what dream couldn't get over was how george was swallowed by the sweatshirt, it caused the boy to get sweater paws, and went way past his thighs, stopping before his knees.

"no, i dont mind at all. you look cute." dream says, moving them both to lay down, pulling the blankets up to there necks.

dreams pillows and blankets smell heavily of him, and george was basically in bliss.

on the other hand, dream is kicking his jeans off and throwing them out from under the covers, clad in only a sweatshirt and boxer briefs.

georges face flushes a deep crimson.

the older of the two (lol) plugs his phone in and puts some shitty rock music on in the background that george isn't to fond of, but dream likes it so he did to.

he then turns to george and places his hand on his cheek, rubbing his thumb back and forth slowly, "hey."

george giggles softly, "hi, clay."

dream rolls his eyes, "clay? were on a first name basis now?"

by now, it was about 7pm, so dream just got the hint that george was gonna end up staying the night.

dream has single handily removed georges innocence today, and george wasn't sure how to feel.

wasn't sure of what dream made him feel.

but he seemed to like it, and thats what scared him the most.

"why do you get so nervous around me?" george blurts out, holding eye contact with dream.

dream laughs, "why are you so nervous around me?"

george, jokingly, rolls his eyes, "why are you on house arrest?"

dreams face turns red, "i didnt think you heard her say that."

"dream."

"ok, um, dont get mad at me."

"this makes me worried." george replys.

"i was caughtspraypaintingapolicestation."

"what?"

"i was caught spray painting a police station." dream finishes, and george has to process what the older boy said before furrowing his eye brows.

"what the fuck-"

"you said you wouldn't get mad!"

"im not mad, i kinda expected this from you."

"is that an insult?"