performance of a lifetime

AYO!!
im not a dreamsmp enjoyer anymore so i haven't been updating , so im sorry. but this book is so cool man. v sorry i keep disappearing

so where we left off, george and dream got mad at each other, separated, and techo stuck george out and took him back to see dream. wilbur got mad at george, and dream was like "no" and took george back and kissed him.

if you saw when the chapter was called 'untitled', no you didnt.

OK!

Chapter TW: NSFW

————

"are you sure about this, dream? phil wont get mad?" george asked, as dream walked george into his guest bedroom.

"yeah! your like family, and i know for sure when i get back ill be taken to some shitty military school, and you'll probably get homeschooled or some shit. we just have to live in the moment, yknow?"

"i guess. i just feel bad for sneaking ou-"

"NO! george, live in the moment. no more past. only present." dream spoke, sounding oddly like a hippie.

"also, sorry about will. hes kinda been off the edge since he lost his job. can't afford... greens... to calm his nerve." dream said again, turning to george.

george was seated at a desk chair in a small guest bedroom in phils small house. it had a bed, desk, and chair. it also had a black flag banner on the ceiling, and some christmas lights. courtesy to wilbur. it had a framed "dead kennedys" poster on the wall, signed by some dude named "jello". "huh." george thought, "strange name."

dream saw george starring at the poster and pointed to it, "that? aint that sick? phil got that signed back in the day. totally rad."

"oh, yeah. so sick." george commented, not having a clue what george was talking about.

"hey," the blond said, suddenly turning to george.
"a few buddies of mine are playing tonight by the sandlot. do you wanna come watch?"

george didnt know what the sandlot was, or what 'buddies' dream was talking about, but george still decided to tag along.

apparently, the sandlot was a bar and music stage, mainly for punk or metal bands to play. the band playing didnt have a name, but they played so fast and so, scarily?, that george didnt have time to question it.

"that dude," dream said, pointing to a short guy on stage with black hair and a beanie that had long since flown off, who was swinging a guitar around and singing, "his name is alex. well, professionally 'quackity', he's actually really fucking sick. youd like him."

george looked up and nodded, "hey, dream? im gonna go step outside, ok? theres just-" as if timed, george was shoved, "a lot of people here. and it reeks of weed."

"want me to come with you? i wouldn't want anything to happen to you." dream rushed out, full attention on george.

"no! no, its cool. I'll probably just talk to some drunk dude outside."

dream nodded, "ill come get you when theyre done."
george nodded in reply, and stepped outside.

the brunette sat against the wall, fiddling with his fingers and watching the cool air turn to smoke as he breathed. it was december, after all.

suddenly, someone bumped into him. two someones. it was two dudes, and they were making out intensely against a wall.

"hey, uh, could you do that like, anywhere else?" george asked, tapping the guy, who was sucking the other dudes neck very hard, on the back.

suddenly he turned around, not very happy with who ruined his make out sesh with his boyfriend, when he saw who it was.

"hey! thats dream sweatshirt." the man said, smiling and wiping his lips. he was talking about the current oversized brown 'slipknot' sweatshirt that george was currently wearing. he definitely did not complain about being cold while they walked there, so he could get it off him. definitely not.

"yeah?" george asked, digging the ground with his foot.

"im sapnap! im like, his best friend." sapnap said, putting emphasis on the best. "weve definitely met before, for some party thing, i think, youve met karl, yeah?"

"oh! hi!" george said, waving to both boys standing in front of him. he did not remember them at all.

suddenly, someone grabbed georges ass.
wait
george turned around quickly, looking up to see dream, but instead getting met with the face of the boy who was up playing guitar on stage. very angrily, in fact.

"AH! what the fuck?" george asked, glaring at the black haired man.

"hey, quackity, not fucking cool, dude. you cant randomly grab peoples asses. its weird." sapnap said, wrapping a protective arm around karl. he knew how flirty quackity could get, especially when he was drunk. and high. and just played a show. and luckily, he was all three tonight!

"sorry, sorry..." quackity slurred, laughing a bit, "im used to doing it to my friends." he giggled out once more.

"karl, did you see me out there?! i was all-" he starts flailing his arms "BLAHHGH GRAHH!! all over the place, yknow? so fucking rad!"

were 'rad' and 'sick' just in these mens vocabularies? why do they sound like 50 year old skaters?

"yeah, quack, it was pretty sick." karl replied, smiling at his friend.

"hey," suddenly, someone was grabbing george from behind, and george was glad it was dream.

"DREAM!!!" quackity yelled, practically shaking with anticipation, "d'ga see me? i was so fucking- it was so- AHHH" he yells, and none of the other boys react. george guesses this was a common occurrence.

"yeah! you were so cool! hey, quackity, this is george. i was gonna intro him to you guys, but apparently youve all already met." dream laughs, wrapping two arms around georges waist.

"yeah, weve met alright." george rolls his eyes as quackity eyes up some guy with lamb chops sitting and smoking on a crate.

"had to go big for my buddys last performance!"

"last performance?" karl asks, suddenly concerned and not just with getting into sapnaps pants.

"yeah, you heard after this dreams getting sent to some up the ass prep school in fucking, i dont know, probably new england or some shit." quackity giggles, falling slightly and wrapping his arm around karls neck for support.

"not a prep school, probably a boarding school. we dont even know yet!" dream says, swaying him and george back and forth.

"gotta send my buddy off right!" quackity says, doing a soldiers salute before waving and kissing karls cheek, "gonna go get my dick sucked in an alley. see you guys! dream, call me before you leave, man!" quackity says, finally chasing after the dude with lamb chops.

"what a strange guy." george laughs, and dream agrees.

"well, dream, we'll be by your house tomorrow morning. ill bring some goods, so wilbur isnt such a stiff." sapnap laughs, and dream thanks him.

"bye, guys!" sapnap and karl walk away, presumably also, to suck dick in the alley.

so much dick sucking and such little time!

———
anyone like sick ducking?! HAHA i didnt know how to end this chapter so bam dick sucking