broken wrists

((for this, dream & georges ages r gonna be flip flopped. george is 16 and dream is 18))

"clay, again?" dreams mother asks, both of them walking out of the police station.

"look, im sorry! but sapnap asked and i couldn't just say no! hes-" dream began to say, before getting cut off.

"enough about sapnap! its always just, 'sapnap asked' and 'me and sapnap' you need to start taking responsibility for your own actions! and spray painting on the police station?! were you asking to get arrested, clay?" dreams mom spat, both being seated in the car.

"i already said im sorry! it wont happen again, mom."

"you said that last time." his mother replied, "your 18, clay. you should be looking at colleges by now, not being sent to jail. im worried about you." she spoke, dream got uncomfortable about how oddly calm she was, usually she'd be screaming by now.

dream stayed silent, tuning out what his mother was saying and focusing on the soft music playing from the cars radio.

"you have two choices," she spoke, dreams ears perking up, "you get sent to military school, or go to church. im hoping that god can set a straight path for you, my dear. but we will probably be going with military school."

dreams face scrunched up, "what the fuck? you'd send me away?!"

"it would only be whats best for you, boy."

dream sat there, contemplating something, before he spoke, "can i go to military school... with a broken bone?"

dreams mother was very confused, before replying, "i don't think so,"

thats all clay needed to hear, before he opened the car door and jumped out of the moving vehicle.

dreams mom screamed, immediately pulling to a stop on the busy highway, getting out of the car and seeing her son lent on the side of the road, hand tightly held around his wrist.

he had a broken bone, alright.