he used to be on the track team

short chapter but im gonna try & get a lot of chapters out on this story throughout christmas break, idrk what to add to social ):

dream ran.

he ran as fast as he could away from those shitty cops and there shitty uniforms and there shitty bald heads. why the fuck is every police officer bald.

fuck.

dream jumped a fence, ending up in someone's backyard, the cold air hitting his lungs like a freight train.

he ran and cut through back alleyways, ran until his feet ached and lungs burned. he could feel his heart beat in his ears, the blood pumping as he sprinted through yards and roads.

he ran until he made it to the edge of town, cutting through a hole in the side of a fence. he slowed down until he heard the police sirens.

he looked around quickly, seeing georges father's church out of the corner of his eye.

"fuck it." dream mutters, turning around and seeing the flashing lights around the corner.

he reached a hand up and felt his cheeks, how cold they were before taking off towards the church, taking a sharp turn into a backyard before the police caught sight of him.

but, guess what? one of those police officers did see him.

they saw him hop a fence and run around towards the front of the church, and going to open the front doors.

but they were locked.

"what fucking church locks its door?" he says, before turning around and getting ready to book it again, but he was met with 4 police cars and 8 officers, all watching his watch and every move.

he mutters a few swear words before slowly lifting his hands up. he could still be in bed, kissing george, watching george, feeling george, with george if it wasn't for these jerks.

"clay dream! long time no see." the police cheif, mr morris, says, smirking as he walks closer to the boy.

"gave us a real scene here, running 5 miles, can you believe that?" he says, laughing, "you were on track team in freshman year, am i right?"

dream rolls his eyes.

"well lets just get this over with, you know how it goes." he says, watching as dream slowly steps down the stairs, keeping his hands up.

"cant believe your corrupting that george kid, hes a nice boy, its shocking that hes around someone like you."

"what do you mean by that?" he says, now standing in front of the officer.

"your gonna turn him into a faggot."

that was the mans breaking point, before he spit on the police officers face, going to throw a punch before he got tacked onto the hood of a car, forcefully being cuffed, "never say that shit again, you hear me? never." dream says, spitting once more at the man, landing on his shoes.

"you have the right to remain silent."

"you have the right to kiss my ass."

then dream was shoved into a police car.