acab

i fell into a tunnel of ao3 fics god help me

"so... how was church?" sapnap asked, the two boys had met up that sunday night, dream escaping through his bedroom window.

"it was horrible! all they did was sing and tell storys for like... 2 hours."

"that sounds like shit."

"it was..." dream laughed, "wanna go to the park? ill race you there!" the older boy spoke, beginning a full out sprint to the park at the center of town.

dream, of course, ended up beating sapnap there, "no fair! your like 8 feet tall, and i have the spray cans in my backpack!"

"maybe you should just run faster, shorty!" dream replied, grabbing the backpack off of sapnaps shoulder.

he set it on the ground, under the kiddie slide. it was almost 11pm, so there was no one at the park at the moment, just the two boys.

dream grabbed a can of lime green spray can and started to paint, in neon green bubble letters, "ACAB", on the big tube slide.

sapnap laughed, walking over to the swing set and swinging back n forth, contemplating what to paint on with the red spray paint he held in his hand.

sapnap decided to do the playground itself, climbing up and painting random symbols on the roof of the playground.

suddenly, a big light was shown on the two boys, followed by police lights.

"masks! put your mask down!" dream yelled, sapnap put down his black ski mask, and dream put his white mask over his face.

"hey! what're you two doing?!" the police officer yelled, beginning to run towards the young boys.

"RUN!" dream yelled, sapnap jumped off of the roof of the playground, throwing his spray bottle towards clay and booking it home.

dream hurriedly ran in the opposite direction of sapnap, running towards a neighborhood while holding the backpack full of spray paint in his non broken hand.

he jumped over a few fences, finally stopping when he no longer heard the police sirens.

he leant against a fence in someones backyard, taking the mask off his face and texting sapnap to make sure the other boy hadn't gotten caught.

he stuffed his phone back into his pocket, throwing the backpack around his shoulders.

suddenly, someone cleared there throat in front of the taller boy, dream immediately looked up, meeting eyes with a short, brown haired boy.

"clay?"

dream sat there confused, before he pieced it together.

"george! shit, don't tell anyone or else." clay spoke, calming down once he saw it wasn't the police officer.

"or else what?" george spoke, smugly, "nothing's stopping me from going inside and calling the cops. you'll be arrested for trespassing and... whatever else your running from." george laughed, trying to sneak a glance at what was in dreams bag.

dream rolled his eyes, "i know you get bullied at school, george. by... max and ryan? is that it? im friends with those two. i can make your life a living hell, for snitching on there 'good friend clay'." dream smirked, seeing the fear wash over georges face.

"fine... just get out of here before my dad catches you."

"thank you, george. your a real sweetheart." clay winked cockily, before turning around jumping the fence.

george was confused why his face went so red by dream teasing him, but he shook it off and went back inside.