romeo and juliet (but its technoblade and george)

heyyy haha
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

november 2nd, 2021 9:47pm

george sits in the back of the police car, watching as the street lights go flying past him.

he nervously picks at his fingernails, dreading what his parents were to do to him when he got home.

so much happened in the past few days, he hung out with dream, kissed dream, hugged dream, held his hand, ran away, and technically almost got arrested.

wild night.

the car suddenly comes to a stop, and he notices that hes outside of his house, his mother and father standing on the front steps.

shit

"t- thanks for the ride, man." george stutters out, before opening the car door and stepping out with slow movements.

once the cop car drives away and hes made it up to his parents, hes immediately yelled at.

ill spare you the detials, but george has now been locked inside his room, and grounded.

he wasn't told how long hes been grounded for, but george thinks this whole thing is stupid.

theyve banned him from leaving his room at all, and if he does, and his parents find out, hes just gonna be grounded for longer.

he cant even leave his room to go to eat dinner, he's getting it brought to him.
he groaned when he remembered that.

the boy has got his laptop taken, tv taken, and his phone.

george punches his pillows in a sudden anger, and realization as it finally sets in the harshness of what he said to dream.
dream probably hates him.

he finally lays down on his bed, now changed into a pair of pj pants and some random oversized tshirt, silently wishing it was dreams, and keeping a tight grasp on a large body pillow, also wishing it was dream.

november 3rd, 2021, 1:02pm

when phil went to pick the two boys up, dream looked like shit.

anyone could see it, the look in his eyes that told everyone that he hasn't slept in 2 days, when sleeping was all the boy had been doing.

"clay! big man- why do you look like that?" tommy said, only to be slapped over the head by techno.

technoblade didn't really understand emotions, but he could tell dream was hurting, and he didnt want his younger brother to upset him more.

as the 5 boys got into the car, phil looked back to dream, tommy being forced to sit in the station wagons trunk (not like a trunk, like a car with an open back so he can still move around n shit hes just not in a car seat y'know?). "um, cla- dream! do you want to go back to your house or-"

"no, um- can i go back to yours for a few days? i know when my mom sees me shes gonna kill me."

"yeah, anytime dude."

november 4th, 2:24am

"wake up, oh my god!" technoblade sighs, continuing to throw pebbles at georges window.

suddenly, the window is pushed open, and george pops his head out, leading to him getting hit in the face with a rock.

"o romeo, romeo, wherefore art thou romeo?!" technoblade exclaims.

technoblade, formally known as techno, is a tall (6'5 to be precise (im making that up lmaoo)) boy with light pink hair, now cut into a mullet. one very noticeable thing about the boy, is the eye patch he wears over his left eye.

compared to his twin brother, wilbur, they look nothing alike. and techno likes it that way, he was tired of constantly being compared to wilbur, so he dyed his hair pink when he was 14, and continued to do it ever since.

oh, and he also got his eye stabbed when he was 10, accidentally done by a, then, 6 year old tommy. (yes tommys 14 in this, unless i said his age earlier but i dont think i did oops)

"w- techno?" george calls out the window, seeing techno just standing there.

"oh yeah, hey george!" techno calls out, "are you grounded?"

george sighs, "yeah."

"well no shit," techno rolls his eyes, mumbling something to himself, "i know why you said all that stuff to dream."

"you do?"

"yeah, its so you didnt get in even more trouble. did you have to call him a slur though?" the pink haired boy says, shifting so most of his weight was on one foot and placing his hand on his hip.

"i- well... no." george says, then following up with, "but i wanted it to seem believable! do you know what would happen if my family finds out that im gay?" he whispered the last part of the sentence, "wait, im gay?"

technoblade sighs, "aren't you literally dating dream..."

"yeah! but ive never said that out loud. woah." the brunette says, "one sec,"
george turns around, grabbing a chair from his desk and pulling it up to the window, "i have so many questions."

"shoot." techno replys, sitting on the damp ground so georges family doesn't see him.

"ok, first, how is dream? where is he staying?"

"that was two questions, but uh- hes good. hes been staying with me and my family for a few days so his mom doesn't go off on him, but he's probably gonna go home monday."

"oh." george thinks for a few moments, "what uh- what happens when he gets home?"

"his mom will probably ground him- and dreams worried about her sending him to a military school thing." technoblade exclaims, picking at the ground.

george is silent, "im not allowed my phone, and im gonna be grounded for a few weeks, probably, so..."

"ah, yeah. lucky for you though, i came with a plan!"

george perks up at that, "a plan?"

"yeah dummy, im gonna sneak you out sunday night! you get to spend time with dream before he goes back home."

the other boy is stunned, "sneak me out? again?"

"yeah, i mean, how else will you see dream? who cares if your parents find out, your already in enough trouble."

"i dont think dream will want to see me..." george whispered out, and techno can barely hear what he said.

in return the pink boy laughs, "wont wanna see you? oh god george- you didnt hear this from me, but dream is constantly asking about you, and practically begged me to come here."

"he did?"

"yeah, so come on george..."

george stays silent, thinking about what could go wrong and what could go right, before sighing in defeat, "ok. break me out of my room sunday night."

technoblade smiles, "ill be over at 8."

"thats a bit early-"

"do you wanna see dream or not?"

"fine. 8 it is."

"great doing business with you, georgie!" techno finishes, getting up and wiping his pants of, walking away.

———

i feel like this is shit, im so sorry. i disappear for like 2 months and come back with this.
sorry again ):