george is a virgin

messy chap.

the four boys now sat in the garage, random band posted pasted up on the walls, a drum-set in the back left corner, a random shelf containing numerous paints and poisons, a few bean bags in random places of the room, there was a tv lazily stood on 2 different tables in the back center of the room, and lastly two beat up couches on opposite sides of the room.

you could say dream has turned it into his second bedroom.

since they got there, karl and sapnap excused themselves from the house after going to the bathroom together, claiming that they "had to go work on something at sapnaps house."

that was obviously a total lie, since karls face was a bright red color, and the boy couldn't stand still, fidgeting around as sapnap said his goodbyes to dream and george.

the two boys sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, before dream eventually looked up from his phone, to the small boy fidgeting with the strings from the couch he was sitting on.

"you dont have to sit by yourself, y'know?" dream says, finally speaking up.

"y- yeah." george replies, picking his head up and meeting the taller boys eyes.

dream laughs, "then come sit next to me."

georges face turns red, for the same unknown reason, for what seems to be the 100th time today.

dream watched as the short boy stands up, watching his legs move as he takes short steps over to the blonde, nervously sitting down.

"why are you suddenly so nervous?"

"i- um. im not sure."

"you seemed to voice your mind in the car."

"i know but that was adrenaline."

dream nodded and sat back in the couch, wrapping his arm around georges lower back, taking note of how tight george kept his upper legs together, and how red his face was.

the smaller of the two sat there confused as to why dream kept such a close eye on him, and why he wrapped an arm around his waist, and why that arm was getting tighter.

until, dream spoke up.

"are you a virgin, george?"

george tightened up even more, but didnt say anything.

"hm? speak up, hun."

george still didnt move.

"have you even been touched? in a way more then platonic."

george finally shook his head no.

"i cant hear you."

"n- no. im a virgin."

dream nodded his head in response, he knew what georges awnser was before he even said it.

they sat in silence for a few more moments, before george said something dream never knew could come out of his mouth.

"would you touch me?"

dream sits there, shocked, before recollecting himself as george falls back into the pillows of the couch, dream taking his arm out from behind the younger and bringing it to his hand, holding it softly.

"yeah... yeah, id touch you."

george smiled softly at that, the red on his face spreading to his ears as he squirmed around slightly, his hands in his lap.

"wanna know how id touch you?"

george nods his head, almost eagerly, turning and meeting dreams eyes.

the blonde boy smiles softly at the uncommon look in the brunettes eyes.

"id try to memorize your body. id start with your face," dream brings his hands up to the smallers face, tracing his lips lightly.

"id trace your lips, and kiss them softly to remember how they feel." dream moved back slightly as george moved forward, smirking at the frown on the youngers face.

"then id move down to your hips." dream says, lifting georges shirt up slowly and bringing his finger down to his hips, bringing them back and forth, tracing them out.

"n- nothing before that?"

dream brings his eyes up from georges soft stomach, to his eyes, "not yet."

"then, id move to-"

"clay! moms home, and she wants to talk to you." calum states, abruptly walking into the garage.

george immediately pulled his shirt down, nervously reaching his hand out for dreams.

dream grabs georges hand without a second thought, holding it tightly as to stop the smaller from shaking, "calum, ive said this before. why didnt you knock?"

"i did! but you didnt say anything so i thought you guys died or something." he says, smirking as he looks between the two boys, seeing dreams hand is still on georges, now covered, stomach.

"weird." the young boy mutters, before turning around and walking back in the house.

dream giggles, "i guess i gotta go talk to my mom..."

"y- yeah."

dream gets up to leave, before george grabs his hand and pulls him back.

"i feel funny."

"how so?"

"happy. and my privates hurt."

dream, suddenly very concerned for the boy in front of him, looks down at georges crotch, seeing a noticeable bulge there.

"holy shit."

"w- what do i do?"

"go to the bathroom and jack off or something, what if my mom walks in here?"

"i- i cant touch myself."

"why not?"

"my dad always told me sinners touch themselves." (a/n: dont mind the time george literally jerked off in the bathroom at church, just pretend he went there, talked himself down in the mirror, and left. ok? ok.)

"well you just got, literally, rock hard from a boy whispering in your ear, if thats not a being a sinner i dont know what is."

georges eyebrows furrowed as he moved to get up, but the friction of his thighs rubbing together in between his, well, you know what, was the boys breaking point.

george intook a sharp breath before quickly sitting down again. moaning out soft profanities as his eyes screwed shut, his hands being held in tight fists.

dream watched as the innocent church boy came in front of him, on his couch. untouched.