drug dealer dream arc

my use of the word "boy" in my books is so repetitive how do you guys read this

"what?" george asks, looking up at his mother and father.

"we dont want you to hang out with that clay boy, mrs dreams kid? we think hes... hes corrupting you." georges mother says, she could always calm george down when he was getting noticeably upset

"no! you cant do that- hes my only friend!"

"what about fundy? and darryl?" she asks.

"i dont even know them, you guys have forced me to befriend them. i dont even know there last names!"

"do you even know clays favorite color?"

"yes, i do."

george didnt know clays favorite color.

"what is it?"

"blue." george blurted out the first word to come to mind.

"we still do not want you to see that kid."

"but- mom-"

"no buts! george, go to your room." she finishes, and george angrily pushes himself away from the table, before pushing his chair back in and running upstairs.

he gets to his room and paces around for a few minutes contemplating what to do.

"they cant keep me up here." he says, finally getting an idea.

"cant lock me up forever." he opens his window.

"they think im there little angel baby." he looks down the ground, rating how much the drop would hurt.

"well guess what, im 17 now! you cant control m- WOAH." he gets surprised as he slips and falls off the roof, landing on a pile of leaves, the drop not hurting as much as the thought it would.

george stood up, brushing himself off.

this is the first time hes gone out of his way to do what his parents told him not to. he was sneaking out.

he looked around, for any possible whiteness, and when he saw that the coast was clear, he began his walk to the police station.

———

"will, george, jessica, mary and joseph, please come downstairs!" mrs davison calls out for her 5 kids, will was the first to walk down, sitting on the couch.

jessica was the next, she was the 3rd oldest, yes she was only 15, contrasting to will being 19 and george being 17.

mary and joe were the twins, both with striking blue eyes and light blonde hair, looking nothing like there older siblings. honestly, everyone thought the two were adopted, but really, they were a surprise to the davidson family, and they were born on jessicas 9th birthday.

the young girl had a personal vendetta against them for that.

the four kids sat on the couch, waiting for there brother to come down, yet to no avail.

"jess, go get your brother for me, will you?" she asks, sending a smile her way.

she smiled back at her mom, before turning away and rolling her eyes, beginning her trek back up the stairs to her her older brother, really, being the middle child in a family of 5 kids was hard.

she knocked twice, before turning the handle and creaking the door open, "mom called for you-"

georges room was empty.

she stared at the empty room, checking his closets and under the bed in case he was just tricking her.

she then walked to the bathroom, maybe he was just taking a shower and didnt hear her?

but no, george was gone.

wait.

george was gone.

———

"dream?" george asks, creeping his way into the towns small police station, with crappy jail cells made for 1 person.

dream peeks his head up, looking at the source of the noise, making eye contact with george.

"george! hey." dream stands up immediately from his place on the bed, walking over to the steel bars holding him in there.

"hi." the smaller replies, smiling when dream grabs his face through the bars.

"it feels like its been forever since ive seen you, how'd you even get in here? your parents really let you come see me?"

george laughs, pitching his voice down, "i snuck out,"
dreams eyes widen.
"and- and i freaking jumped off my roof! well- my parents banned me from seeing you so i just went for it." he stops to take a breath, "and the guard at the door of the police station was asleep, since its like, 11pm, so i just snuck in here."

dreams mouth is hung open, in awe that his perfect church boy snuck out of the house.
but still dream hung onto one thing george said, "your parents- they banned you from seeing me again?"

george frowns, looking down while his cheeks were still being held by dream, "yeah."

"hey- hey! no sad, happy! look," dream smiles at him, but george could see the smile was faltering, "this just means we get to sneak around together, all stealthily." dream laughs, "like those shitty fanfictions ive seen, where the main character is banned from seeing the love interest so they have to sneak around together."

"fanfiction?" george questions, quirking an eyebrow.

"its not important."

"wait, howd you even get sent to jail?"

dream laughs, "long story short, i was caught selling potions with wilbur." (a/n: potions is like weed, some concoction of weed and ecstasy but watered down. its only for the fic tho 😎🤝)

"what?!"

"hey, george!" wilburs posh voice is heard from the other jail cell.

"oh- hey wilbur... POTIONS??"

"yeah- yeah. dont worry though, wilburs dad is gonna bail us out and im gonna stay at there house for a bit. lay low, y'know?" dream replies, fist bumping wilbur through the jail bars.

george stares at the two boys in awe, "how long have you guys been doing this?"

"well, me and wilbur started a few years ago then stopped when people started to catch on. and we recently started again. our whole operation got out when callahan outed us to the cops. that kid doesn't even talk but manages to snitch like that..?!"

"youre ridiculous." george rolls his eyes, going to slap dream through the bars before a phone is ringing throughout the small jail, and george is sent into a panic.

"shit."

"what?"

"it's probably my mom, wondering where i am. i left my phone at home so she thinks i got kidnapped or something..."
"oh, my parents like, quizzed me on you, so your favorite color is blue now." george says, turning to dream.

dream smiles, liking the sound of his new favorite color, he goes to reply, but is quickly shushed by george.

"hello, mrs davidson!" is heard through the thin walls, and you can hear the muffled yelling from georges mom come through the phones speakers.

"ok, maam, ill go check the cells for you."

georges eyes widen, how did she know where hed be?

the door is pulled open and george whips his head around, making eye contact with the police officer.

"george! just the guy i was looking for."