skirt

imagine that fit, but dreams wearing it for this chapter

ok? ok

tw: homophobia, f-slur and slight violence

———

dream came strutting into the church with his dark blue skirt flowing behind him.

he was wearing a dark blue checkered skirt with a plain black shirt, a bomber jacket over the shirt with some random bands and crucifixes sewen into the thick black material. on top of all that, he was wearing ripped black fishnets with army boots.

the old couples stopped and stared, children and there parents froze.

was he trying to be kicked out of church?

he grinned cheekily to himself, sitting in the back corner.

ok, he was definitely trying to get kicked out of church.

his mother, sister and brother all grimaced at everyones reactions to his outfit. they sat the furthest they could in the church pew, hands in there laps and very stiff.

dream smiled, leaning back and taking his phone out, plugging his earbuds in and clicking on a random playlist in spotify, letting the hard rock music flow through the old earbuds.

no one seemed to be effected by dreams outfit anymore, everyone shared a there unkind words to each other, shooting disgusted looks towards the young boy sat with his hands behind his head, lightly rocking his head to the music.

no one was more effected then george was, still staring the older boy down.

but instead of a disgusted look on his face, he was astonished.

he watched in awe as dream effortlessly walked through the church and sat down, and while he did so georges eyes racked through the entirety of dreams legs, and he felt his pants tighten as he continued to stare at the older boy.

dream noticed the youngers staring, winking at him and george looked away, face flushed completely red.

"i know," georges brother spoke, sitting down next to the boy, "disgusting, isnt it? a boy wearing a skirt? how gay." he said, rolling his eyes.

george snapped his eyes away from dreams, "uh, yeah. i gotta go to the bathroom." he said, grabbing a bible and covering his crotch with it.

"but church starts in a few min-"

"ive really gotta go." george rushed out, quickly exiting the room.

dream watched all of it go down, a victorious smile on his face.

he snickered to himself when george walked back into the room a good 15 minutes later, his hair a mess and his shirt untucked.

and after church was finished, and they had there breakfast, was when dream really got george going.

"so," dream spoke, sitting next to the young boy, "you like what you see?" he laughed.

"what?! no! dream, get out of here! my familys gonna see us talking."

"and?"

"and?! youll get made fun of! get out of here, clay, im serious."

"it just seems like your avoiding my question, princess." dream laughed, reaching up to george and moving a loose strand of hair out of his face.

george swatted his hand away, going to say something before georges older brother showed up.

"hey, george, this faggot bothering you?"

dreams gaze immediately went from george to the raven haired boy standing at the front of the table.

"um, no, will-"

"it looks like he was, george. cmon, bud. how about we go have a chat?" will spoke, smiling obnoxiously to dream and waving his hand out at him.

"no! will, please dont do this."

dream waved at george, "its fine, ill be back. dont wait for me!" he said, a joking tone in his voice.

george sat back in his chair, watching as his older brother walked dream out.

"so, what'd you wan-"

"dont ever go near my brother again, faggot." will spat, shoving dream to the ground.

dream fell with a huff, looking up to the older boy.

"and what if i don't?" dream asked, eyeing up the older boy.

will shifted under his gaze uncomfortably, "ill... um..." he thought for a minute, dream getting up and wiping himself off.

"ill-" and before he could finish his sentence, dream punched him in the face.

———
whats uP

im deffo gonna make a halloween chapter for this book, so get ready for that in the next couple days!