VI- Crushes

"Kakashi! Y/n!" Rin calls out waving us to come over. "Rin, Obito! Sorry, we're a bit late, someone was dragging their feet." I smile through gritted teeth, smacking Kakashi on the back.

Kakashi grumbles smacking my back just as hard. "So. Kakashi how's school for you?" Rin asks. The two start to converse, Kakashi giving one-worded answers. "Y/n, let's walk over here." Obito starts walking away from the group.

Leaving the two behind, I walk next to Obito, unsure of what to say. "Why are you being so awkward?" stopping, I look at the ground, my foot messing with the grass. "Last time we talked, you told me to shut up, then walked away."

"Oh. I did say that, didn't I? I'm sorry Y/n. I didn't mean to take it out on you." Obito steps forward hugging me. My body stiffens but soon relaxes. Hugging him back, a smile itches itself on my face.

Unfortunately, this moment didn't last long. My forearm is being yanked, my back hitting someone's chest with a light "Oof" "Obito, I'd appreciate it if you didn't hug her." Kakashi tells him. Oh no, don't tell me they're going to start fighting again.

Obito crosses his arms across his chest. "And why can't I hug her? She hugged me back." he scoffs at him. "She's mine. We're dating. So back off." "Kakashi? Are you two dating?" Rin voices out her question.

"Yes, we are. Tell them Y/n." maybe I should've listened to Kakashi and stayed at the house. "Well you see, here's the thing. Obito, Rin." inhaling, I meet their gaze. Once I exhale, I take off running away from the group.

Kakashi is hot on my heels chasing after me. He tackles me to the ground. Wheezing in pain I can't help, but close my eyes. Kakashi straddles my lower back sitting on me.

"Did you have to tackle me so hard?" I pant out, resting my head in the dirt. "You didn't give me a choice, you ran." he chuckles out. Footsteps are heard running towards us. "Kakashi! Get off of her! You're crushing her!"

"Am I crushing you, Y/n?" Kakashi asks. "Well, you aren't exactly the lightest around." I kick my legs around, trying to push him off. "That's rude, Y/n. Learn some manners."

He stands up, moving in front of me putting out his hand. Before I can reach for it, Obito helps me up. "Ah. Thank you." I beam towards him, patting his head. A light blush covers his cheeks.

"Y/n! Obito has missed you. He tells me all the time! You two should work it out over there! I'll keep Kakashi company!" she giggles, wrapping her arms around his left one. I guess she still has that major crush on him.

Grinning, I give her a thumbs up. "I'll take my time smoothing it over! Rin make sure to get his number!" I smile grabbing Obito's hand and walk away. "She still has a thing for him, huh?"

"I don't think that'll ever go away." he lets out a breathy laugh. "Tell me Obito. Do you still have a thing for her?" I ask, curiosity taking over. "I do. But, I don't think I can compete with Kakashi." he frowns.

"Obito Uchiha, I will help you get the girl of your dreams."