XXVI- Wedding

3rd pov
6 years later

    Obito crouches down, placing the calla lilies on his grandma's grave. Bowing his head, he says a little prayer. Opening his eyes, Obito can't help but start to tear up. Sadness filled his heart once more.

    "It's been a while since I last visited, I'm sorry. But I did it, grandma, I got the girl." a lump starts to form in his throat, tears falling from his eyes and hitting the grass.

    Forcing a laugh out, Obito sighs. "I really wish you could be there tomorrow. It's a big day. I miss you."

    Obito stares at her headstone, remembering the day she was buried. Right before he stands up, he feels a light breeze pass by him. Obito can feel his grandma's presence right next to him, watching over him.

Time skip - Next day

    "You're really getting married," Kakuzu states while he watches his little sister in her wedding dress, holding a bouquet.

    "And you're going to walk me down the aisle. How are you feeling?" Y/n smiles, looking at her brother through the mirror.

    "I'm happy for you, but I'll hurt him if he hurts you." Y/n lets out a giggle. The sound of knocking on the door stops their conversation. Hidan walks in along with Konan, and Madara.

    "Your bridesmaids are here Y/n!" Hidan yells, throwing his hands in the air. He smiles looking back at the other two. "You finally said my name right!" Y/n looks at the four in the room, happy she has them. All she's waiting on is her maid of honor, Kana.

    Pacing back and forth Y/n starts to get nervous. "What's the matter Y/n?" Konan stops in front of Y/n, lightly holding onto her hands. "Kana still isn't here, where is she?" before Konan can say anything there's another knock on the door.

    "You guys are on in five minutes. Take your places please." the coordinator then leaves. Konan gives Y/n hands a light squeeze and a reassuring smile. Kakuzu loops his arm around Y/n's and stands in line.

    The door bursts open, Kana standing there breathing hard trying to catch her breath. "I made it." she wheezes out, reaching her hands out for some water.

    Everyone has their eyes on Y/n and Kakuzu walking down the aisle. Obito can't seem to take his eyes off of her, the girl he truly loves. He watches as Kakuzu lifts her veil and puts it behind her head.

    Y/n nods and then looks at Obito. All her worries and doubts vanish instantly. Holding out his hand, Y/n takes it and walks where she needs to be.

Time skip - after the ceremony

    Obito and Y/n walk to the dance floor for their first dance. No one can hear what they're saying, they can only hear laughter. Both of them smiled widely at each other.

    Kakashi watches from the sidelines, ecstatic for his friends. Rin comes up to him and holds his hand. "I guess everything worked out." Rin somewhat whispers. "Seems like it. Come on Rin, let's leave them be. You know we only got invited because of our history."

    Kakashi holds onto Rin's hand making his way to the doors. Rin looks back one more time to the newlyweds and wishes them happiness, especially Obito.

    Throughout the years, Kakashi and Rin have been dating. The only difference is, is that this time they have an honest relationship. All while Y/n and Obito are living their best life's as a married couple.