X- Tired

"AHH!" I scream out, clutching onto Kakashi's arm. "I thought you don't get scared Y/n." Obito teases. Right as I'm about to respond, a jump scare pops on the screen making Obito fling his food everywhere. "I thought you don't get scared Obito."

Under the blanket, Kakashi's hand locks with mine. He stares at the movie, not looking away. Finally, the movie ends, showing the credits. "Let's play truth or dare!" Rin suggests. "Sure! Rin, truth or dare?" "Truth!"

I'm sorry Rin, but I have to do this. "Why do you honestly like Kakashi? He doesn't give you the time of day. I'm just curious." her face goes red, eyes glossed over. "Y/n! That's a little harsh, don't you think?" Obito sighs looking at her.

"I mean you have Obito right there willing to give you anything you could want. Yet you chase after a boy who doesn't even know your favorite color." Kakashi nudges my shoulder. "You're right. I'm going to bed, goodnight everyone."

With that, she grabs her bag heading to the guest room. The door shuts "What's your problem with Rin? You used to be her friend." Kakashi almost sounds disgusted. "I said what everyone was thinking. Obito doesn't deserve her!"

"It doesn't matter what he deserves, or not! That's not your decision to make. Y/n, I'm disappointed in you." Kakashi gets up and goes to the kitchen. "I see what you were trying to do, but the approach was off. Next time, talk to her in private. Stay away from Rin."

Obito stands gathering his stuff and heading to the bathroom. What just happened? I was trying to get her to open her eyes up, and suddenly I'm the bad guy? Of course, it is, you try to do something nice for someone, and it backfires.

Scoffing, I don't wait for Kakashi to come into the living room, and help me. Pushing myself off the couch, I slowly make my way to my bedroom. Softly closing the door, I lock it. Not bothering to turn on the light, I head straight to the bed and close my eyes.

Harsh sunlight hits my face, waking me up. Groaning, I roll over and head back to sleep. A few more hours pass by, and I wake again. My bladder getting the best of me, unfortunately. Rolling and slipping off the bed, I head to my bathroom.

Leaving the bathroom, I sigh and clear my throat "Rin, Obito, Kakashi can I speak to you? I don't like how we left- uh guys? Obito? Rin? Kakashi?" walking into the living, it was clean. The food was picked up, dishes are taken care of, the movie was put up. Although seems they left a note.

Y/n,
The three of us, left this morning.
What you said last night wasn't okay.
Maybe it's best if we all spend some
Part away from each other. Especially
From you. We're sorry.
-Kakashi, Obito, Rin

Great. I have the rest of the weekend to myself. Whatever, I'm going back to bed. Sleeping most of the weekend was amazing, but left me feeling more tired than before. Shaking the feeling off, I start to get ready for the day.

Picking up my phone, there were no notifications. Not one. My stomach dropped, sadness tugging at my heart. Letting my phone drop to the floor, I turn the light off and go back to bed. School could wait.

Sunlight fills my room, forcing me awake. I need to invest in some curtains. What day is it even? Stretching, I get off the bed and head to my door, knocking my phone into the wall. Getting the phone would be a hassle with this damn cast.

Rolling my eyes, I go to the bathroom. Walking out, I notice how bright my room is. Forget it, I'll go sleep in the master bedroom. Opening my brother's door, I close it locking it behind me. His room is supposed to be off-limits, but he'll understand my situation.

Climbing under the blankets, I close my eyes. Until I hear my front door open. Eyes opening in a mere second. My body is unresponsive. Probably too scared to move. Multiple footsteps can be heard. Faint talking now.

"It's been five days. I know what we said in the note may have been uncalled for, but I didn't think she'd take it this seriously." note? Wait it's already Thursday? "She's not a very sensitive person, so she didn't take it too hard."

That sounded like Kakashi. I can hear doors opening, but I just don't feel like moving or calling out to them. Why can't they just leave me alone? That's what they wanted in the first place.

"Y/n! Where are you?!" definitely Obito's voice. "Y/n!" "Kakashi! I found her phone! Her front door was open, her phone on the ground, she hasn't been to school, what do we do?" why does Rin, sound so worried about me?

The talking has dialed down. Harder to hear. I would love to go out there, and talk to them, but what's the point? I'm physically, and mentally tired. I just don't see the point of getting out of bed right now.