II- Obito's day

"Rin! Wait up!" Obito once again runs after her, leaving me behind. First day of fifth grade and it's already a pain. Rin saw Kakashi, so she took off after him. Obito saw Rin running, so he automatically ran after her.

    Which leaves me further behind. Some things never change I guess. It's already been about five years since we all met, and it's been wonderful. Except for the "love triangle" going on.

    Could you even call it a love triangle, even though Kakashi doesn't like Rin back? "You left me behind, Baka!" I trip Obito before walking through the front doors with Kakashi, and Rin. "Y/n! I'm sorry! But don't trip me!" Obito yells at me.

    "Stop yelling, you'll 'cause unwanted attention," Kakashi states all while looking around. "You'll 'cause unwanted attention!" "Great comeback Obito."

    "You trying to start a fight?!"

    "No, but I'd win that fight."

    "I would like to see you try!"

    "That would be wasting my time, no thanks."

    "Geez, I thought they would stop arguing when we got older, but it seems to have only gotten worse." Rin nervously laughs going to step in. "Rin, I wouldn't do that. You'll get h-"

    "RIN! I'M SO SORRY! KAKASHI, YOU BAKA! YOU MADE ME HIT, RIN!" it hasn't already been ten minutes, and it's already chaos. "Kakashi, take Rin to the nurses please. I'll stay with Obito."

    Now that Kakashi and Rin are out of sight I turn on my heels facing him. "Dude. You hit her." I say, nonchalantly. Obito starts flailing his arms around. "I didn't mean to! I was aiming for Kakashi!"

    "Finally lunch!" groaning, I let my head hit the table. "Fifth grade is tough. I'm beat, and it's only been a few hours!" "Y/n stop whining, or soon you'll sound like Obito." cringing at the thought, I sit up.

    "You're right. Don't compare me to him, please." "Guys Obito isn't that bad. You shouldn't say things like that." Rin pipes out her opinion. "Are you serious?! I'm right here you three!" leaning to my left I whisper to Kakashi "Do you think he heard us?"

    Kakashi shakes his head. "Y/n, I'm sitting to your right. I can hear you perfectly fine." damn. That Obito has good hearing.

    "Rin, Obito. Listen carefully." All three of them look at me suspiciously. "Since Obito hit you this morning. By accident of course. Rin, I think it's only fair you hit him back." I say finishing my sentence quickly.

    "What?! Wait, no-no-no. It was by accident!" Obito tries to plead his case. "Now hold on a second Obito, I think it's a good idea. You hit her, she hits you back. This way, you won't feel bad." Kakashi helps me explain.

    "Ultimately, it's up to Rin of course." Kakashi, says. "But if she doesn't hit you, I will!" I smirk. "Now hold on, guys this is not f-" Rin cuts him off by punching him on the cheek.

    "Rin! You did it!" I tell her, with admiration in my eyes. Kakashi's eyes widen, jaw slacked. "Ah! I'm sorry Obito! I couldn't help myself." Rin apologizes kneeling looking at his face.

    "No, no, it's fine. I'm fine." Obito smiles at her. His eyes glossed over, bottom lip trembling. "You hit like a dude," he mutters out. "She hit you good, a bruise is already starting to form!" I look at Rin, who's blushing probably from embarrassment.

    "Obito man up. You hit her, and she didn't cry." Kakashi says. Teasing in his voice. "I'm not crying! She caught me off guard!" "Yeah yeah." "I'm ser-"
I punch Obito, on the other side of his cheek.

    "Y/n?! What THE HELL?!" I hide behind Kakashi. "I'm sorry! It looked like fun! I wanted to hit someone too and you two were going to start fighting again if I didn't step in!" I yell back.

    Obito walks up to Kakashi, tilting his head to the right to look at me. "Y/n! That's no reason to hit me! Hit Kakas-" laughter falls from my lips. Kakashi lightly slaps Obito across the face. "Y/n, you were right. This is fun."

    Obito falls backward laying down. "This is abuse! It's not hit Obito, day!" "It's official. Today is now hit Obito, day. Congratulations Obito. You have a national day." "I want a different thing, like praise Obito day!"

    "No. That's lame."

    "You're lame!"

    "Alright, come here. It's still national hit Obito day."

    Rin and I watch Obito run from Kakashi.