XXV- Finale

"Kakashi? What are you doing here?" Obito's voice startles me. Kakashi throws his head back and groans. "I was just leaving Obito. Why are you here?" Kakashi turns to face him.

    Obito huffs at his best friend. "I wanted to talk to Y/n, obviously. Why else would I be here?" Kakashi puffs out his chest. "We were having a conversation. Stop interrupting."

    Obito takes a step closer to him, shooting glares at him. "Why don't you go back to Rin? Your girlfriend." Obito snaps back. "Couldn't get with Rin so you go after Y/n? You knew how much she meant to me back then. We both know that in the end, she'll choose me. Like everyone does."

    You can hear the cockiness in Kakashi's voice. Obito doesn't say anything. All he does is stare at Kakashi, shock all over his face. Obito shakes his head and starts to laugh quietly, gradually getting louder.

    "It's always you. Girls flock to you wherever you go. You always get the best scores in the class. I'm tired of being in your shadow, it's sickening." with that, Obito starts to walk away with his head down.

    "That was way too far Kakashi! You need to apologize to him later." shutting my front door, I take off running to catch up to Obito. Completely ignore the fact I don't have shoes on.

    "Obito! Wait!" Obito stops walking but he keeps looking forward. Once I've caught up to him, I grab his hand and gaze into his eyes.

    "I have something to say to you. Kakashi is wrong, you can't listen to him." my heart is speeding up. Come on Y/n, you got this.

    "What are you trying to say Y/n? He always gets what he wants. We both know that." he bites his bottom lip, eyes start to water. "He's wrong. You have always been my first choice. Ever since we were kids." letting go of his hand, I take a step back and smile at him.

    "Obito Uchiha, would you like to be my boyfriend?" oh gosh, why isn't he responding? Say something, anything! Just quit looking at me like that. "Are you being serious?" Obito questions me after a bit.

    Nodding my head, I fidget with my hands behind my back for comfort. "You aren't supposed to ask me, it's the other way around." Obito chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck. A deep blush covered his cheeks.

    "But yes. I'd love that Y/n."

_________________
Fin.