XIX- Dinner party

"Oh good Y/n. Go freshen up. Remember to dress nice, my boss is going to be there." Kakuzu voices boom throughout the house. "Yes, dad!"

Opening my door, I throw my bag by my bed. I wonder what his boss looks like, though I thought his boss was Pain? Oh well, a shower is much needed. Letting the water warm up, I choose a playlist to listen to.

Third-person p.o.v
She gets into the shower, letting the water hit her body. Closing her eyes, she relaxes and lets her worries disappear for a bit. Deciding since it's going to be an important dinner, she leans her head under the water, wetting her hair before putting shampoo in it.

Leaving the shampoo in, she starts to use her favorite exfoliating scrub all over her body. Rinsing it off, Y/n using her normal body wash, and shaves her legs once more. Standing up straight, she threads her fingers into her hair, gets out all the shampoo, then puts conditioner in.

After finishing her shower routine, she picks out one of her favorite scented lotions. "Now time for hair. This should be fun." she grins, pulling out her blow dryer from her bathroom drawer. Finally, after what seems like forever, she turns it off.

Patting down her hair she can't help, but dance a little to the music that's blasting through her speakers pretending to put on a concert in her bathroom, using her blow dryer as a microphone.

Wrapping the end of that song up, she laughs to herself. Getting her makeup out she decides to go -natural or full glam- "Perfect!" leaving her makeup on the counter, she goes into her closet looking at her dresses. "Classy, elegant, nice..." she mutters letting her fingertips brush against the fabric.

"I'll choose you for tonight." she smiles pulling the dress off the hanger before slipping it on over her head.
_____

Pick one

Pick one. It can be any color of your choice of course.
_____
    "Man, if I wore a bra it would look weird right? But not wearing one is even weirder? What if it's cold? Whatever no bra." shaking her, she goes to her dresser to pick out a pair of nice underwear.

    Walking back into the bathroom, she pulls out her -curling iron or flat iron- and starts to work on her hair.

    Turning the iron off, she looks in the mirror smiling to herself. "Damn I look good." she leaves the bathroom, checking herself out. Her eyes scan her shoes. Flats or heels? Y/n goes with the obvious choice. Heels.

    Putting on her f/c heels, she walks out of her closet to grab her phone. Turning it on, she checks her notifications. Clicking Instagram, she opens up her camera. Going to stand in front of the mirror, Y/n takes a full-body mirror picture without the flash on.

    Posting it without a caption on, she goes to her dresser, finding a perfume that smelled nice, but not too strong, and sprayed it on the sides of her neck, patting it down with her wrists. Setting it down, she walks down the stairs with her phone in hand. "Brother! I'm ready!" she yells out.

    First-person p.o.v
    Kakuzu appears out of nowhere. His eyes were glued to his phone. "Great. Remember to use your manners, speak up, and for the love of money don't embarrass me." he shakes his head, dusting his suit off.

    Stepping out of the limousine he puts his phone in his pocket, looking down to glance at me. His eyes doing a double-take. "Y/n! What the hell are you wearing? Who said you could wear that? Go change." he demands crossing his arms. A stifled laugh comes from me.

    "Change into what exactly?" I cross my arms, smirking at him. "You little-" "Kakuzu! Come on, we're inside waiting for the two art lovers to show." Hidan's voice cut off Kakuzu's. Kakuzu clicks his tongue, walking away from me. "Okay, let's go sit down."

    Following the two men, I look around the restaurant noticing how fancy it is. Stopping at the large table a tall, skinny, redhead stands up. "Nagato, this is my sister Y/n." smiling, I hold out my hand shaking his. "It's nice to meet you." he chuckles.

    "You too, Y/n. Please sit down. Ah, there they are. Sasori, Deidara take a seat." sitting next to Kakuzu Hidan sits to my right. "Thank you, everyone, for coming as you all know, Yahiko managed to close the deal which was not easy." Nagato continues to praise Yahiko. Wait- wasn't his name Pain?

    Shaking my head, I chose to ignore the details. Looking over the menu as everyone talks, Hidan leans in close by my ear "In a few years you should give me a call sometime." he whispers, straightening his posture again.

    Hidan winks at me "Y/n? Aren't you cold?" Madara asks while getting up from his seat which is across from mine. "Oh no, I'm fine really." I try to wave him off, but he doesn't listen. "I insist. Really." his voice is cold.

    He drapes his black suit over my shoulders and yanks it forward. Madara buttons it up covering up her chest. Once he turns on his heels to sit back down, he smacks Hidan's head quite hard.

    "What the Jashin! Why'd you do that?" Hidan's shoulders are tensed up. He rubs the back of his head, muttering out profanities at Madara. Madara, doing the same thing. All while Kakuzu is thankful.