XI- Oh brother

"Y/n! Open this door!" who the hell is knocking on the door? If I stay silent, they'll go away. "She won't lock the front door, but she'll lock this door? Of course, she would." oddly enough that sounds like my brother. Oh no, he can't be home this early!

    "Haha! I was just cleaning your room?" I yell out to him, scrambling to get onto my feet. Rushing, I unlock the door, opening it for him. "Kakuzu! You're home early." I sheepishly step out of his room, looking around the house.

    "No, I'm not. I'm home late actually. Want to tell me why your school keeps calling me saying you're absent? I've tried calling, texting, apparently even your little friends came over to look for you, and nothing. They almost called the damn cops. Care to explain?"

    My eyes look at the floor, I can feel my body coward down. He gets scared when he raises his voice, crosses his arms over his chest, and taps his foot against the floor. "And why the hell is there a cast on your foot?" my fingers play with the hem of my shirt.

    "Well, you see. I fell down a hill. And for the being missing part, I just couldn't bring myself to get ready." I murmur out. "Let's see if I have this correct. You fell down a hill because you were being reckless with your friends. You skipped school basically, so you could relax?"

    I shake my head. "No, that's not it! I was feeling sad like my body couldn't move. It was hard for me." Kakuzu glares at me. "We've all felt sad at some point in life Y/n, but that doesn't mean we can put everything else on hold. Get your act together."

    With that, he shuts his bedroom door. Get my act together? Please, maybe I would if he was around more. Head hung low, made my way to my room. Opening my door, I see my room is somewhat picked up. "Don't tell me they cleaned last time they were here."

    Looking around I spot my phone on my dresser, charging. Picking it up, I have fifty-plus messages, along with missed calls. Great, this will be fun going through messages. What day is it even? My phone starts to vibrate, indicating someone is calling. Kakashi, hm I guess I can answer.

    "Hello?"

    "Y/n! Where have you been? Are you okay?"

    "I'm fine. I've been in the house. What did you need? You never call."

    "You've been gone for almost two weeks, what do you mean why am I calling? Hold on, you've been in the house the whole time?"

    "Yes. Yes, I have. I've been catching up on my sleep. I only answered my phone due to someone coming home, so."

    "How long is he staying for?"

    "Probably like a week. More, or less. Who knows."

    "Whenever he's gone, let me know. Obito, Rin, and I want to speak to you."

    "Oh. Sure, I guess."

    "Bye, Y/n."

    Without saying goodbye back, I hang up. Setting my phone down, Kakuzu walks into my room. "Y/n, I've got some news. I think you'll be pleased." squinting my eyes, I have a bad feeling about this. "We're going to move. Once I get my next contract, we'll move then. And no, you don't get a say so. Start packing."