IV- Kiss

"Psssssssst, Kakashi," I whisper in his face trying to wake him up. He just groans, rolling on his side. Nodding my head, I realize what I have to do. With many precautions, I climb onto his bed standing at the foot of his bed.

Counting down from three, I'm almost ready to pounce on him. Before I can get to one, Kakashi swiftly kicks my legs. Losing my balance, I fall off his bed and onto my butt, hitting my head. "Ouchie," I murmur, cradling my head.

"Next time let my alarm wake me up Y/n. We've been over this." he huffs out, turning his alarm clock off. "I was just excited! Tomorrow we start seventh grade!" hopping onto the bed, I lay down next to him. "Hurry up, I have a big day planned today!"

Walking with Kakashi, he's to my right. Keeping my head forward, I carefully move my hand behind his back and tap on his right shoulder. He sighs not impressed. "Y/n, you're not smooth you know." pouting, I stick my tongue out at him.

"Sometimes I wonder why I'm still friends with you," he says nonchalantly, giving me a quick side glance. "Hmm, that's because you'd miss me too much if I was gone." I give him a slope sided smile, picking up my pace.

"Time for food!" Kakashi opens the door for us, ushering for me to go in. Thanking him, we sit at a booth. Taking my straw out of the paper, I crumble it up. Trying not to smile, I throw the paper at his face. It hits him in-between his eyes and I can't help, but laugh.

"Damnit Y/n, you act like a little kid. And stop laughing so loud, you're attracting attention." he hisses out. My hands cover my mouth, tears threaten to leave my eyes. "It was not that funny," he states. At this point, I'm not even listening to him.

Wiping my eyes, exhaling I feel something wet on my forehead. "What the?" reaching for it, it's Kakashi's straw paper crumbled up, and wet. "Did you dip this in your drink?" he smirks. "Nope. That's my spit, now stop acting out."

"Eww!! Kakashi! That's gross!" I fake gag, tossing it in his general direction. Wiping my forehead, he laughs. "That was funny." "That was funny." I mock him "That's what you sound like. You always take-"

I stop my sentence when I see who came into the restaurant. "What's wrong?" he asks, sitting up straight. "Oh, it's nothing. What are you going to order?" I ask, trying to change the topic.

Ordering our food, I can't help but steal glances at them. "Okay, what the hell are you looking at?" my eyes focus back on Kakashi, who's just about to turn his head around.

Without thinking I grip his face, lean in, and pull his face towards mine. Our lips meet, neither one of us moving our lips. A few seconds pass and I sit back down in my seat.

"I wonder how long our food with taking," I say, taking a sip of my drink. My face feels hot from embarrassment. He's not saying anything, why isn't he saying anything? "Y/n? Kakashi?"

Cringing at Rin's voice I look at her. "Rin? Hey." I wonder if she saw that kiss. I know she's always had a thing for him. "I didn't know you two were dating. Kakashi?" an unreadable expression crosses her face.

"Oh? That. You saw it?" Kakashi doesn't exactly answer her question, making it seem more suspicious. "I'm here with Obito. It's been a while since we all talked. Maybe tomorrow after school, we can hang out?"

Rin, always a sweetheart. Kakashi and I haven't talked to Rin and Obito since the day he told me to shut up. When Rin left to go comfort him that day, she always kept her distance from Kakashi and me.

"No." he blurts out without any hesitation. "Kakashi Hatake, be nice. Yes, we'll be there." I smile at her. "Great! Bye!" with that she turns on her heels and walks back to Obito.

"Y/n, I'm not going. You're delusional." pointing my finger at him, I lower my voice. "You're going, damnit. It's been over a year since you last talked to him. He used to be your best friend. We're going." No other words were exchanged.