VII- No harm, no foul

"Rin! I got these for you. " Obito sheepishly gives her the daisies. A smile graces her lips. "How thoughtful of you. Thank you." She smells the flowers, a soft sigh coming from her. "So Rin, would you like to go watch a movie with me?" Rin frowns. "I'm sorry Obito. I was actually on my way to see Kakashi. "

    With that Rin walks past him on her way to see Kakashi. "You can come out now, Y/n." Standing up, I walk away from my hiding place. "Let's go Obito. I'll treat you to a movie. And you can't say no!" Grabbing his left hand with care I lead the way, a slight skip to my step.

    The movie ends, and while everyone else is leaving we stay put. Waiting for the crowd to die down. "That was a horrible movie." Obito laughs out shaking his head. "Hey! It wasn't that bad." "It sorta was, but thank you." Turning my body I look at him. "Anytime, now let's go!"

     "Y/n! Slow down! You'll trip, and probably go rolling down the hill!" Obito rambles on. Running faster alongside where the hill is, my foot trips over a branch sending me to my side. My body starts rolling down, with no intentions of stopping anytime soon.

Head thumping against the ground, cuts can be felt ripping my skin. What felt like an entirety, I've reached the bottom of the hill. My eyes blink rapidly until I pass out.

    Everything hurts. Opening my eyes, I quickly shut them. Slowly, I open them to let them adjust to the light. "Where am I?" my voice comes out raspy. "Y/n! I was so worried about you! Next time listen to me!"

Obito looks like he's about in tears. "Heh. If I had listened, nothing entertaining would've happened." I smile, stretching out my legs. Only to realize I couldn't move one of them. "OBITO! My leg! I can't feel it!"

He comes rushing to my side, kneeling. Both hands are on either side of my face, and he tilts my head to look at him. "You had broken your right leg during the fall. You must've not realized it. I think you passed out from all the pain."

My breathing steadies again. "Now, let's leave before the doctor comes back. He gives me the creeps." "Wait, Obito. Can I just leave?" he shrugs, pulling the thin blanket off of me.

"I feel like a criminal!" I giggle, hoisting myself up fixing myself on the crutches. "That's 'cause we are." he jokes out, but I can't tell at this point. I love it.

Going fast as I can, we make our way smoothly out the doors. My plan on making small talk was ruined by a familiar voice coming from up ahead "OBITO! YOU COULD'VE KILLED HER!"

Talk about secondhand embarrassment. Kakashi and Rin were standing together. He's pointing at Obito, yelling at him. "Obito! Let's act like we don't know him, and walk the other way." obviously he wasn't satisfied with that answer.

Obito storms off pursuing the two. "I leave her in YOUR care, and she almost died!"

"That's not even close! Stop making it sound like she was in a coma!"

"You said she passed out! It's basically the same thing!"

"A broken leg! That's it! She wasn't bleeding! No harm no foul!

"BAKA! She was harmed!"

Sneaking past the two wasn't hard, especially when they're fighting. "Hey, Rin. Wanna go to the park?" she smiles "Sure thing, let's go." without looking back, we make our way to the park. Leaving the boys to argue.