V- Challenges

"Y/n! Get back here!" running down the sidewalk, at seven in the morning wasn't exactly ideal. Coming to a traffic light, my heart starts pounding "This can't be happening!" I whine, pushing the button waiting for the walk signal.

Kakashi is almost here! A ding catches my attention. Looking up, I smile. "Sorry, Kakashi!" I yell out, running across the street. Slowing down, I stop walking. With my knees bent, I place my hands on my thighs, with my upper body leaning forward.

Closing my eyes, I try to even out my breathing. "You baka!" Kakashi smacks my head. "Ouchie!" I straighten out my posture, as I rub my head. "What was that for?!" "You broke my window, that's what!" he yells out.

"I was trying to be romantic! Throwing a rock at your window to wake you up! Then once you opened up I was going to play a song!" I whine out. "What made you think, throwing a rock that's like the size of your hand, wouldn't break my window?"

He's so calm all of a sudden. A shiver runs down my spine. "You're scary when you're calm, you know that?" Kakashi smiles at me. Patting my shoulder, he slides his hand to the back of my neck. "Let's get going we don't want to be late." he tightens his grip making me wince, as I try to get out of his hold.

It's the third period. Gym. "Alright everyone, I'm going to be your p.e coach. Call me Minato. Today we're going to play dodgeball. I'll call out the two teams." with that he started to call out teams.

Luckily Kakashi and I are on the same team. "When you hear the whistle, go." not long after the whistle is blown. Kakashi stands in the back, while I'm in the front playing.

The game is almost finished. Kakashi and I are left on our side, and there are three people on the other side. With my ball in hand, I turn around and hit Kakashi.

"Y/n! What the hell, we're on the same team!" he yells, picking up the red ball. "You weren't even playing, so it shouldn't bother you!" I yell back, picking up two other red balls.

The gym goes quiet, just watching this pan out. We start throwing the balls at each other, full force. At the same time, we throw a ball. My ball, hits him down there, as his ball hits my face.

Kakashi falls on his knees groaning. Rubbing my face, I make my way to him. "Kakashi? Are you okay?" he plants his face on the rubber-like floor. The bell rings, and everyone does their own thing, getting ready to leave.

    "Kakashi, can you move?" I squat down next to him, petting his hair. "You owe me for this." "I know." Kakashi uses both of his hands to push off the floor and gets up. "Kakashi, do you need to go to the nurse's office for a bit?" Minato asks concerned.

    "No. I'm fine." Kakashi glares at me. "I'm sorry! I'll carry your bag for you if you want." he shakes his head, and walks off. "We're going to be late, Y/n. Come on," he says, picking up my bag handing it to me.

    "Thank you! You're the best!" I chirp out. Walking into our next class, we sit down at the connected table for two. "Hey, Y/n?" I hum out in response, so he knows I'm listening. "Is it just me, or are the girls giving you a dirty look?"

    My head pops up, looking around the room. They are giving me dirty looks. A few girls are looking at Kakashi, with blushes. "Ohhh. They don't like me, because I'm guessing they're fangirls of you." I go back to pulling out my notebook.

    "We should date." he blurts out. My eyes widen. "Pretend to date, I don't want to have to deal with girls. Besides we're in seventh grade, so it doesn't count." how can he say that like it's nothing?

    "I'll do you one better. Whoever falls for the other person by the end of let's say eighth grade, loses?" I smirk, knowing he wouldn't take the challenge. "Deal. Remember, no falling in love," he smirks back at me.

    The last bell rings for school. Kakashi and I make our way towards my house. "Oh yeah, almost forgot. Today in a little less than an hour we're meeting up with Rin and Obito." Kakashi huffs out. "I was hoping you forgot about it."