XIII- New everything

"Kakuzu the car is ready. Who the hell is the kid?" Kakuzu walks past the guy with the silver, slick back hair. "She's my little sister, Y/n." the guy looks me up and down. "I told you she was coming along. Hidan, Don't tell me you already forgotten."

The guy, Hidan clicks this tongue. "I didn't forget! I can't believe you dragged her with you is all. Just made her move out of nowhere." he grumbles out following Kakuzu out of the airport. "Y/n obviously couldn't be trusted. Besides her education will improve here."

"My education was doing good." I snap at him, walking behind both of them. "Right. That's why you were failing most of your classes." although he's right, he makes me angry. "See. Nothing, because she knows I'm right." "Oi Kakuzu you're going to make the kid mad." Hidan chuckles.

Putting our bags in the bed of the pickup truck, we get in. Getting into the back, I buckle my belt, waiting for this ride to be over with already. "Hidan do not drive like a maniac." "What?! No, my pickup, my rules. She's going to love my driving. Right (wrong name)"

I sigh. "It's, Y/n. Not, W/n." Hidan waves his hand disregarding my comment. "Okay W/n, whatever you say." he steps on the gas pedal right away, other vehicles honking at him as he cuts them off. I'm going to die. My hand flies up and grips onto the support bar.

Hidan makes a sharp turn going over forty. "And would you look at that, we're here!" Hidan, shouts stepping on the brakes. The car jerks forward, my head hitting the back of Kakuzu seat. "Ouchie." I rub my forehead. "Hidan. I'm going to kill you."

Don't react Y/n, don't react. "What do you think of the house?" Kakuzu, asks. "It's fine. I liked the one in Konoha, better." that's such a lie, but I'm gonna make you feel bad. "Brat. Show some appreciation. Just follow me to your room." wheeling my suitcases behind me, he starts walking up the stairs.

"Kakuzu you're going to have to help me. I can't lift them both by myself." he stops, gripping the railing before letting go to take one of my bags. "Thank you." "Keep up." I do need to start working out. No way am I doing this crap again.

"This is your room. Unpack everything then come downstairs." he leaves my suitcase by my door. Waiting until I can no longer see him, I push open my door. Whoa. It's so spacious and much nicer. My new room could make me forget why I'm mad at my brother.

Humming, I start to unpack my clothes first. Neatly organizing everything, my body starts feeling heavy. Exhaustion kicking in. After getting everything unpacked, I stretch making a weird noise. "He did say I needed to go downstairs, what a pain."

Finally reaching the bottom of the stairs, I hear Kakuzu talking. Peeking my head inside the living room, multiple heads turn to look at me. "Y/n, come in. I want to introduce you to some important people." nodding, I walk in standing next to him.

"This is Kisame, Deidara, Sasori, Konan, Pain, Hidan, and Madara. Everyone this is Y/n." courses of "hellos" come from everyone. "Hello. I hope I wasn't interrupting anything!" I squeak out, all these intimidating stares are making me embarrassed.

Chuckles come from a few of them. "You weren't. Kakuzu was just talking about you." Konan says with a light voice. "P-pretty," I mutter. "Y/n, my son he's a grade above you, I think you two will get along." Madara, states. He turns around signaling someone to come along.

A boy with long, black hair comes into view. I can feel my face start to warm up. "I'm Itachi, it's a pleasure to meet you." my hands start to feel all clammy. "A-ah! You- you too!" I look to the floor, not wanting to see their faces.

Pick a bedroom.

—Pick a bedroom