19

Once they all get settled in we start making breakfast.

"So Miley right?"

Tom's mother sits next to my sister.

"Yes, I'm thrilled to meet you! My sister said you guys are very nice."

I roll my eyes,

"Miley why don't you tell her about what you do, I'm sure she will enjoy that. Miley is still going to school for Child Development, She wants to become a therapist for children who have trauma."

Toms mom is super interested, 

"Oh so do you have a friend who had problems like that then?"

Miley has her really mean look in her face, which isn't good.

"Oh no Miley is adopted, we were fostering her cause her family...issues. She is very interested on helping kids like her because she never had that, she had me which wasn't much at the time. That's why we look completely opposite, and we don't have quite the strongest relationship."

Toms mom gets a gross look on her face.

"Dear god what are you cooking Claire smells like shit?!"

I get furious,

"Excuse me? We don't like to use that language or the lord's name like that in this home"

"Of course you guys use your rules? You control everything!"

Tom runs into the kitchen and goes to me right away, but I just keep going.

"I do not, I didn't want you here. I knew it was a bad idea inviting you! just because I'm pregnant you came so just..."

I realize what I just did.

"PREGNANT?! Tom I thought she be like every other Barbie doll you date and you guys would break up! Plus I don't want another grandchild especially not with her!"

She crosses her arms and starts to walk away, Tom starts to get REALLY angry.

"MOM stop now why in the world would you say such a terrible thing like that to Claire? you started all this its your fault, this is why you barely ever met Jade... even she is better than you and she cheated with me and then lied about it until my own fans convinced us to break up!"

Miley goes to me and hugs me, my parents also come rushing in to me from outside. We got so loud they heard us in the backyard, and at this point I'm in complete tears. Tom's dad follows his mom, and Tom comes back to me.

"Claire, come here."

he grabs me and my family lets go.

"I'm sorry it was not meant to be like this..."

He kisses me and tries to wipe away my tears.

"Come on Claire, come outside with us."

My mom grabs my hand and takes me outside, Miley follows us. Tom goes to the bedroom, I don't know what he did in their for 10 minutes. I'm guessing he cried because he doesn't do that in front of anybody but me.

"Claire hunny you okay what happened?"

Since I'm still half crying Miley takes over for me.

"Toms mom yelled cause Claire's cooking smelt bad plus she swore on god, which Claire was already mad and she hates when people say stuff like that, you know? So then Claire yelled back and said how she didn't want her to come but Tom made her cause she's pregnant, then his mom went crazy and said how she thought Tom would leave Claire cause she's to pretty for him and how she doesn't want a grandkid from her."

my parents look dead,

"Wait what?"

they turn to me,

"Your having a baby..!" 

They grab me and pull me up.

"Oh a baby!"

my dad lets go of me.

"But wait, I can't be related to those crazies! Claire....."

my dad looks like he's about to cry.

"Jonathan enough! His father is nice, and yes the other one is a pile of shit! but her and Tom love each other and are having a baby, we don't want to pull them apart cause of  our opinion."

my mom sits back down.

"It's my opinion too mom not just you guys, but yes I'm staying with Tom. looks like we will hang around you guys more with the grandkids!"

they laugh, Tom walks outside and grabs my hand. I go inside with him and the front door is open with the view of his parents driving away. He runs out front to catch their car but they are already to far.

"Tom...I'm sorry I'm so sorry."

I start crying again,

"Claire you know it's not your fault!"

I run to our bedroom and lock the door before he can get in. Tom outsmarted me and went to our sliding door in the backyard connected to our bedroom.

"Claire...Please just come here I know it wasn't your fault."

I'm sitting on the bed, Tom comes over and picks me up like a toddler. My family followed him to the door, but they walked back inside the living room.

"darling I'm terribly sorry my mother is just really bad sometimes, just calm down and let it out."

He sits down on the chair we have in our room, I stay latched to him and keep crying on his shoulder.