30

"Claire I'm so sorry about this...."

Tom walks in the door and comes over to me

"Tom it's okay it's not your fault it happened,"

I kiss him and stand up.

"No it is my fault Claire, I should of known to hide better especially in public."

He turns around and looks out the window.

"Tom no you couldn't avoid them much longer anyway, hunny it's alright."

I rub his shoulders.

"I don't mind if they take pictures of me? I'm a damn model for fucks sake! And Caroline came from a model mom and hottest acting dad, she's already perfect for the fame."

Tom laughs a little.

"I know you don't care, but I do. I finally got away from it all and it came back. Like it always does."

He turns back around and faces me.

"Tom it's gonna be okay! Caroline is a hard sleeper, like you of course, and she won't even know what's happening when we leave? And I've walked out of the hospital before with pops all around me."

I kiss him again and he walks over to Caroline.

"Ready to go Caroline?"

He picks her up and re-wraps her in a blanket. I call a nurse in to help check me out.

"Hey guys are you feeling well to leave? I suppose you might want to beat the big crowd out there?"

She hands me a clipboard with paper for me to fill out, while Toms packing everything up.

"Yep, we really just want to go home and get all settled then rest!"

She laughs and then takes the clipboard back.

"Alright you guys are free to go whenever! Have fun and congrats!"

She walks out of the room.

"Okay I'm just gonna change then we can go."

I come out 5 minutes later in sweats and Toms shirt.

"I got all the bags packed in the car already from earlier, you can carry Caroline right?"

I grab her from the bayonet and lay her in the car seat.

"Yes of course, do you wanna check outside make sure everything's good?"

He walks over to the window and leans out.

"Barely anyone...just some cameras."

I pick up Caroline's car seat and open up the door.

"Alright can you grab the diaper bag, and let's go!"

I walk down the hallway and pass by the nurses who wave at you. I get out to the front and Tom shields me and Caroline a bit until we successfully get in the car.

"So we're just going home right?"

I nod.

"yes, where else would we need to go?"

He laughs and pulls out of the parking lot, we start driving along the highway to the house.

"Oh Tom can you grab my hand sanitizer? It's in the front compartment."

He lifts his one hand off the wheel and goes to open the compartment.

"This one or the other one?"

He turns his head around and I smile.

"This one will work thank you."

I smear it over my hands and everything I touched while getting into the car.

As we approach the house lots of cameras and fans are around the gate.

"We'll this'll be fun."

I don't think I will have the time to keep writing this story and it may have the be on the back burner for awhile..I will keep you all updated unless I can get away from this stress I've been under!

-the author genevieve