21

Hi guys! just want to add a little something to say thank you! I have been off here for some time since I got a little caught up in school and sports. I'm telling you when I opened it up and seeing the reads go from 100-1.3k I flipped! Can't show you guys how much I love this, so thankful for how far I got. hopefully you continue to read this story, and maybe check out my others. :)  

**

I wake up and feel better than usual. I go to start breakfast before my family comes,

"Claire?"

I hear Tom call from the bedroom,

"Yes?"

I don't get an response.

"Tom?"

I start to walk down the hallway,

"Tom hun you okay?"

I walk in the bedroom, Toms not on the bed. The sliding door is wide open and I can see part of Tom's arm outback.

"Tom what are you doing?"

I walk out to him, I start seeing flakes fall on the ground and feel them touch my face.

"Its snowing....IT'S SNOWING!"

Tom shouts, he starts running around the backyard with his hands up. He has this look of absolutely nothing, right now nothing is important and everything is forgotten.

"Wait Tom!"

He stops in the middle of the yard. I put my hands on my stomach,

"what's wrong what's happening!"

He rushes over.

"The baby is kicking...."

he lets out one of the biggest smiles ever.

"The—the—the baby is kicking..."

he whispers to me. He rubs his hands all around my stomach and kisses me.

"It's a miracle, baby kicking and snowing! What a perfect Christmas."

I hear a knock on our front door and I go to open it.

"happy Christmas honey!"

My mom walks in and hugs me, Miley gives me one too.

"Merry Christmas! I'm just cooking some eggs, Toms outside enjoying the snow."

They laugh and look out the window. I slide open the door,

"Hey Tom maybe it's time you come in? It's getting cold."

He makes a pouty face and walks inside.

"Hey guys Merry Christmas,"

he gives them small hugs.

"So we brought all these presents for you guys, but nothing for the baby. Cause we didn't know."

She sets down a whole bunch of presents.

"Mom it's okay, the baby has a whole bunch of clothes already don't worry."

They all sit down and me and Tom eat some eggs.

"So Miley this whole breakup thing with—"

she glares at me.

"Don't even say his name."

My mom nudges her arm,

"let the girl ask a question, if she wants to know about Luke then she can know."

My dad turns away,

"I don't want to hear the story again that little piece of—"

my mom buds in

"alright okay let's take a deep breath John."

My dad stands up.

"okay okay, I'll just go to the bathroom."

Tom grabs our plates and puts them away.

"I'll just grab an extra present in the room real quick, you ladies can talk."

He walks down the hallway into the bedroom.

"Alright me and Luke we're gonna go out to a movie and I came over a little early so I could grab some stuff I left at his apartment the past day. I walked in and he was in the bedroom I heard him, I said I just came early to round up some stuff. I heard rustling and a girl talking so I opened the door and their he was with Breanna."

My eyes open wide and my jaw drops.

"Breanna? Your best friend. Oh of course I knew it, I knew she would do that it's just one of those girls."

**

Tom and my dad come back and sit down, Tom hides something behind his back.

"Alright let's all go grab a present."

I stand up and grab one of mine and I turn back around and Tom is on one knee.

"Claire,"

I lose control fast and I already feel tears coming down my face.

"Claire I fell in love with you almost immediately after willow found you,"

we both laugh.

"I thought the world was rejecting the relationship when you got hurt but it only made it better. I realized that we connected so quickly because we are meant to be together, and I mean we're having a baby too..anyway I want to spend everyday waking up next to you and seeing your smile, laugh about not funny jokes, and lay around watching TV with you forever. So what do you say Claire? will you marry me?"

I grab him,

"yes, yes Tom I will"

he stands up and kisses me, then he gently slides the ring on my finger.