4

Claire's perspective

I open my eyes slowly I feel something on my abdomen and leg. When I look down and see willow. I look over and see Tom on the other side of me. They he lays...he even smiles when he sleeps. I must of been laying on his chest. I imagine this moment all the time. But I never thought it would come true. The tv is still on and its playing Harry Potter. There he is Mr. Draco Malfoy. He looks the same just without a beard. Tom slowly wakes up. He rubs his eyes open like me. Mine get watery so I need to rub it away.

"oh I see willow is a big fan of you already."

I smile and pet her softly on the ear. I love this dog...like a lot.

"yeah she's too sweet."

I laugh and turn to him. he must really love this dog.

"Yes, she can be crazy sweet sometimes."

I lay back down on his chest. I fall asleep again.

The next day

Its morning...well 9am. Tom fell back asleep. And Willow must of left somewhere throughout the night. Over the night I slowly cuddled closer to Tom. My legs are intertwined with his and the rest of body is basically on top of his. I try to turn over and get off of Tom. I almost slip out but his arm pulls me back close to him. I enjoy it but we really should get up. I don't want to wake him either. I try one more time to turn over. His arm pulls me in and he moves it further down...he touches my pajama shorts and its warm hands send goosebumps all over my body. He turns his head over and slowly opens his eyes.

"oh dear what time is it?"

I try to turn over and when I do his hand slides into my shorts and he touchs my butt. He turns to look at me and I feel his sliding his hand up my back.

"Its um 9 something I believe."

He turns to look at his clock on the wall.

"my gosh I guess I'm skipping the workout today"

He laughs at his own joke. Not gonna lie it made me laugh too. I finally roll off of him and he stands up and stretches. He puts out his hand and I grab it. As he pulls me up my knees lock and I start to fall on the couch. Right in time he grabs me.

"Whoa I guess not standing for awhile messed up your legs?"

I smile...

"yes, I actually need to use the restroom."

He lets me go and I trip onto him almost pushing us both to the floor.

"how about I help you to the bathroom?"

He picks me up. He opens the bathroom door and sets me down. He leaves and when I finish he's in the closet so I go back in the living room. He laid clothes out for me on the couch so I decide to change into them. Willow appears from no where right as I change into my sweats, she starts pawing at the bedroom door. Tom is in there changing he opens it as I'm changing my shirt.

"oh I'm sorry I just am checking on wills here."

He covers his eyes and turns away. I finish putting my shirt on.

"Oh! Uh yeah its alright, does willow need to be taken outside?"

He walks her over to the back door.

" yeah she should go out."

I pause coming up with a great idea.....

"can we take her for a walk?"

He smiles...yes my idea was smart.

"yeah she'll love that wouldn't you girl"

He pets her ears. I grab my crutches and walk to the door. Tom grabs willows leash and we head out. Were walking out and Tom looks over at me with a confused face.

"your not going to make it anywhere outside with crutches?"

He grabs them from me and takes them back inside. As we walk down the street willow jumps on leafs and the wind blows slowly....its perfect outside. Tom holds my hand and its gives me extra support. I want the rest of my life to be like these moments.

Ahhhh they are too cute! I still think willow isn't getting enough recognition for getting them together. I don't know what Tom would do with out her?
As always...enjoy the story!

:)