37

I got to thinking while lying in bed. After her mother's call. I do need to speak with Claire. I also need to see my daughter. I suppose I can keep staying here but I can go visit. I'm scared something worse will happen if I go, what if claire does start to get violent? That's not something I want Caroline to grow up with...fighting parents. I am thankful me and Claire's parents are still together and we both had healthy childhoods.

We both also had siblings, Caroline might not. Siblings is a big part of growing up, I cant imagine where I would be if I didn't have my brothers. Miley hasn't always been the best sister to Claire but they still had fun times and a good relationship for everything that has happened.

I feel that I am really bored with my life recently. I have started to become more active on social media and it's gotten me oddly more followers. I suppose having a fiancé and child brings in more people.

I need to get sleep

-

When I wake up my phone has a missed call and a voicemail. It's my manager.

I open up the voicemail she left me.

"Hi Tom, you must be sleeping. It would be great if you called me back when you wake, I have some interesting offers for a new movie or two-"

I cant believe after all this time of being away people still want me. I haven't done a movie for 2 years. I never said I was going on a break ever, people just knew I wasn't active. It was nice while it lasted.

I call her back. "Hi Sarah, sorry I was catching up on lost sleep"

"No worries. Got a job offering for new Netflix Romance, you would play main male interest lucus. I have a little more information if you want to give it a go"

"I think I will take it"

"Great, they possibly have Gal Gadot as main female role. They don't want any nudity and would film in the Los Angeles area."

"So I would need to move?"

"Yep, that is the catch. Do you think your wife would mind?"

"We actually aren't married yet...and not at the moment. I'll call you tonight with an answer."

I hang up the call, I'm going to the house.