1

Claire's perspective

I see a lovely dog walk up to me I obviously pet it, it lifts its paws and puts two huge mud prints on my white shirt.

"Oh I'm terriblely sorry!"

I look up and see the loveliest smile in the world. One that is so bright and welcoming.

"Oh no its alright, I'll let it slide for certain furry reasons!"

The dog retrieves back to this lovely man. He was full of energy you could tell by his smile and eyes. Bright blue, with sparkles almost? The dog had a deep jet black color, shorter tail that was shaking profusely.

"com' on wills stay by me. I really am sorry can I do something for you?"

He blushes and rubs the back of his head. His cheeks are full and round. He was such a kind looking soul. My throat runs dry fast from the words. I find the confidence deep down in my stomach, I don't know where it's from. I pause and take a deep breath.

"Well I'll take your number?"

My cheeks turn red as it was very embarrassing. I let all the air in my lungs out and a sudden relief runs over me

"oh um yes of course lemme just write it down for you."

I couldn't imagine what I looked like right now. I looked all sweaty I just got done running 2 miles. He doesn't have to speak to let me know that he's grossed out.

"Here you are darling, oh sorry I mean..?"

I still have red cheeks. I process that he's talking to me. My brain turns to mush like the rest of my body. I forgot my own name....wait no.

"Claire, and you are?"

He hands me a small piece of paper. I reach out to grab it and slightly touch his fingers. I could tell he uses them a lot. The fact he gave me his number means he's single...I can rule that out for the strong hands. Or maybe he's just really nice and thinks we could be friends. No.

"Tom, Tom felton and this here is willow."

I smile. I don't care about being his friend or more I just want to meet him again. I need to turn off my brain just talk back to him.

"well hello willow lovely to meet you, I shall shake your paw another time I guess?"

Stupid. He chukles and pets her softly. I can't concentrate on anything really he's right in front of me. My brain won't stop thinking about him.

"Well I'm off to my home I suppose I'll talk with you soon"
he smiles again. I almost fall over, his laugh was enough but another smile I can't.

"yes, have a good rest of your day! You too willow"
I smile as he walks away. I almost pee myself. Nothing seems real. I pinch my arm but it hurt so I mean I guess I'm awake.

20 minutes later

I get home and control my excitement, I grab the paper with his number a text it.

'hi this is claire from earlier, hopefully you gave willow a treat once you got home'

I hope he texts back or feels the way I already do about him. I dress into comfy clothes and out of the muddy shirt. I go to my kitchen and drink some water, I head off to the shower. I put on my music and as I'm going to change my song and I get a text.

'hey, haha yeah I sang willow her favorite song'

I screech with excitement. He sings! I guess the wrong hands were for an instrument. I couldn't hold in my emotions I started jumping. Well it wasn't a good idea because I slipped. I live alone in a small apartment so I can't call for a friend, I turn off the shower tab after hitting my head on it. And grab my towel. I try to get up but standing on my ankle is terribly painful, my phone starts to ring its Tom. I'm happy but also mad that I'm in pain and have to put on a smile and stop cussing at the pain. I pick the phone up