15

I wake up and I'm in a hospital bed, Tom is sitting next to me sleeping. I look around and see my chart next to me on the table. I grab it right away to see what happened.

Cause of hospitalization- fainting, concussion
Medication- painkillers
Other- came in unconscious reported of maybe common cause of *Flu*
Test Results-

And nothing was filled in yet for my test results, Tom wakes up

"Claire! Oh your awake are you alright what happened I love you!"

Everything at once basically, he kisses and hugs me for awhile.

"Tom I'm fine what happened?"

He sits down on the edge of my bed,

"well you went to get probably a glass of water and you must of fell and hit your head, it took me awhile to find you I'm not sure what time you got up but I found you around 6 I was going to cuddle next to you and you were gone."

A nurse and doctor walk in

"hey Claire you woke up thats great! We have your test results back and everything seems to be good, your head did suffer a pretty good hit but we will just send you home with some ibuprofen but we also have some good news for you."

Tom stands up

"I think good news would be good right now,"

I sit up more and adjust so I can really listen to her.

"so Claire we are going to need a urine sample as we couldn't get one earlier to make sure but right now it seems that you are pregnant"

Toms jaw drops and he grabs my hand

"really? how far along!"

He sits back down and the doctor hands me the chart

"I would say your about almost 2 weeks, sinces that is so early along we want a urine sample to make sure and then we might do an ultrasound."

Tom stares in my eyes so effortlessly and almost looks like hes gonna shed some tears

"wow"

He stares at the doctor again

"we'll take the sample and however many test you want we don't mind."

They walk out to the door

"we will be right back with the sample cup feel free to get up and move around slowly,"

they walk out and Tom helps me up and grabs me so tight and kisses me

"wow a baby..."

he smiles and looks at me

"your gonna be the best mom ever, and wife of course but I already knew that."

I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror

Is this really happening? I love Tom and all but is he the one? He wants to get married now and I mean we're having a baby? I didn't think about getting pregnant when we had sex because I just wasn't caught up on it. 2 weeks ago is like when we met...2 weeks together and we're having a baby and getting married. Great.

"oh I look like I died wheres my brush?"

He looks around

"well I didn't grab that cause I called an ambulance and didn't think about grabbing anything, only you."

I go back and sit down on my bed

"well I'll wait to use the bathroom so I can take that test."

He comes and sits in his chair again and grabs his phone. We sit there and wait for the nurse to come back,

"hello heres your sample"

she hands it too me

"would you like me to help you at all or do you want his help?"

Tom helping me with that nono

"no I'm good but thanks for asking,"

I go and take the test and give it back to her and she leaves.

"Well its about 4:30 do you want some food? I mean you are eating for two..."

he laughs

"no I'm not that hungry"

We just sit there and watch tv and go on our phones, around 8:45 Tom gets on my bed with me and we fall asleep.

I don't think I'm ready for all this.