16

One and half months later

We are decorating for Christmas and I'm about 8 weeks pregnant now, we don't know the gender. We moved houses just after a month of knowing I was pregnant.

I decided I could handle it, Tom is a big help.

Our families are coming for Christmas and we are gonna surprise them with a picture from our last appointment.

"So Tom your family is coming on the 23rd and my parents are coming on the 24th right"

he walks out of the bedroom

"uh yes I'm not sure on the times quite yet but yea, hows the decorating?"

He agreed for me to decorate and he cleans

"oh great everything looks amazing!"

He looks me up and down

"you look amazing with the lil bump showing"

he walks over to me and rubs his hands on my stomach and kisses me

"I'm just wearing my pajamas?"

He looks me in the eyes

"anything. you look amazing in anything right now, ooooohhh your sister is not gonna be happy when shes sees your pregnant and she's not here!"

He looks around the room to look at the decoration

"I told her to come but she said she was already going with her boyfriend to his family."

I have a little feud with my sister Miley, we are complete opposites and her boyfriend is terrible. He's so bad and his family disowned him when he was 13. After about 8 years of being off and on together we can't separate them, Tom walks to the kitchen and grabs fruit snacks

"well were out of baby puffs and we don't even have a baby,"

he laughs and walks over and sits on the couch.

"Well two more days until my family comes, well tomorrow and tonight I guess now."

He laughs at himself again and Willow whines. For the twelfth time in the past 5 minutes.

"alright Tom maybe you should take willow out for a sec to go to the bathroom,"

he stands up

"sure but one thing first"

he runs to the bedroom and comes out with his hands behind it back holding something.

"I know I should wait until Christmas but I wanted this present to be speacial and sweet, plus if I do it now then it's less awkward in front of them."

He hands me a box and I open it up and its a cute little onsie

"Tom, its so cute."

I hold it up and its super small

"I got this smallest one, so they can wear it home from the hospital"

I set it down and hug him very tight and close

"I love you this is the best present to get."

I kiss him and take the outfit to the stacked up pile we have been making full of baby clothes in the nursery. We eat dinner and watch some tv, a Christmas movie of course.

We go to bed pretty early now because it takes forever to get to bed for me, Tom always falls asleep fast. I usually wake up around 7 and get ready for terrible morning sickness, I get hit hard with morning sickness and my back already aches all the time. My pregnancy cravings are the worst because I'm on a diet I can't have certain foods or I could put myself or the baby at risk, doctors said that only 13% of women get allergic some foods being pregnant.

I have been careful and Tom has been too.

I go to the bathroom cause I can feel it coming. Poor Tom I wake him up so early,

"Want  a washcloth"

he lays it on my head and rubs my shoulders. After I get up he goes and makes tea, my weakness I can never resist it. I go lay back down and Tom brings in our tea,

"here you are, how do you feel today?"

We have to track my pregnancy for the doctors so every morning we fill in how I feel, and everynight I fill in how I feel.

"Thank you, I'm good not as nauseated which is good."

he fills it in and finishes drinking his tea,

"Well we get to go look at the furniture today no pictures anymore"

me and Tom have been waiting 3 weeks to go into this store and finally today it's open so we can't miss it.

"Well lets get ready because we can't miss it,"

he laughs

"it's not for another 4 and a half hours, lets try to sleep because we can't go looking dead."

we lay down and Tom rubs my lower back which always hurts, I fall asleep fast with his angel like touch.