6

We wake up and I smell terrible...like I was living with pigs. Tom is laying there waiting me to wake up so he can move.

"morning darling sleep well?"

I smile. Get out before he can smell you

"I did but it must of been hot in here because I smell,"

he laughs. Why the world would you say that? At least he'll stay clear

"well its been a day or two since your fall so shower it is!"

We sit up and he gets out of bed. At least he's not staying 5 feet away.

"I'll go get the shower started."

I get up and grab some clothes for after my shower. Tom calls for me from the bathroom.

"I'm comin I'm comin I do have a twisted ankle you know!"

I walk into the bathroom. Tom has taking his shirt off.

"okay lets take my boot off"

I sit down on the toilet and he takes my boot off. My foot looks really gross. He helps me stand up. We pause standing into front of the shower curtain.

"Claire, are you gonna take your close off?"

I'm confused. Wait a shower..naked...together?

"Well once you leave the bathroom maybe?"

I laugh. He turns and looks at me.

"your not showering alone your gonna hurt yourself, plus I've already seen you naked."

I bit my lip. We've been naked together before..not that different right?

"hmm okay but close your eyes and turn around."

He laughs and does what hes told. I know hes still watching so I take them off fast. I open the curtain.

"okay,come on"

He turns around and helps me into the shower. Now he just stands outside the shower. Its a single shower not like a tub. He watches me and waits until I might fall.

Kinda creepy claire...I'm sure this isn't something he does normally or what he thinks about...is that why he's single?...

I finish showering and he helps me out. I dry off and get dressed. I put my boot back on and Tom puts his shirt in the dirty basket.

"hey aren't you gonna put that back on?"

I point at the basket.

"no, I'm kinda hot from standing outside your shower."

He laughs. We walk to the kitchen and start cooking some breakfast.

"so tell me about this jerk that left you."

I take a deep breath and start from the top.

"we met senior year of highschool met up again at a college party and started dating. We spent every day together and after about 1  1/2 we decided to rent an apartment together. He stayed here with me after he was done with school, I guess after staying alone most of the day with me at school he got bored. He cheated on me for 2 weeks before a girl I barley knew showed me pictures of him and another girl at parties. I confronted him the minute I got home and I cut it off."

Tom turns around from the stove.

"almost the same thing happened to me but my fans were sending me pictures of her to me. Its sad to find out from fans. I know they care more about me than she ever did."

He plates our eggs and bacon. He sits next to me.

"I bet knowing she only wanted you for fame makes it worse?"

He looks away and then looks back like he was really confused.

"Never thought of it like that..."

Shit Claire what the hell did you do now!

"well maybe its meant to be, only willow knew before we did."

We both laugh and give willow most of our bacon.
I love how we can talk about our biggest and deepest emotional problems like it's nothing. We accept each other and what has happened.

Okay so this chapter was short but holy cow! Claire may have a couple weird thoughts of Tom and what he does but that doesn't mean they connected. I'm sure opening up to someone about something very serious and it can take awhile to fully trust that person. Hopefully they don't regret it...don't worry they won't.