9

We drive over to my apartment and we start packing everything, for hours and hours we just pack. My leg starts hurting terribly from standing all day, I flop onto my bed and just lye there. I stare up at the ceiling and just imagine how my life would be if I stayed with my old boyfriend or if I found Tom faster.

"Knock knock, I haven't heard movement in awhile just checking if your still alive,"

he comes and sits next to me.

"hellloo? You still there,"

I sit up and lay my head on his shoulders. He grabs my hand.

"you alright?"

I let out a few tears.

"I can't forgive myself for giving up 3 years of my life for that...that jerk."

He looks me in the eyes.

"Claire, I let go 5 years. I felt the same way you did I couldn't find happiness anymore and I was gonna end it all. It just takes awhile,"

I stand up.

"com'on I don't like talking about sad anymore, lets keep packing were almost done."

I reach my hand out he grabs it and stands up, we walk into the living area and everythings packed.

"Well looks like were done lets go grab food I'm starving!"

I look at him.

"oh alright, Sometimes I believe you read my mind."

He smiles and we head out. We just get some Noodles'n'Company.

"hmm I suppose we should get home and catch up with wills and sleep"

I'm still not back to normal I'm a little emotional still.

" yeah, I think thats a great idea,"

we drive home and basically just fall on the bed, tom rolls over and faces me. He touchs my cheek and brushes my hair away.

"hey its okay, don't talk if you don't want to."

I cuddle up close to him, I start crying.

"cryings fine too, I don't mind."

Within seconds my tears dry up Tom just makes my whole mood change, I pull away from Tom and stare him in the eyes.

"Claire you alright?"

I lean in and kiss him, he obviously kisses back. I pull away and I just know that Tom is the one, I climb on top of him and we kiss some more.

The next morning

I wake up, I turn over and Tom lying there what a handsome man. I stretch and yawn, I turn to Tom and kiss him.

"Good morning, Today we get to bring all the boxes here!"

He smiles.

"yay just the day to skip the workout."

I stand up and Tom laughs.

"what?"

He doesn't stop laughing, I look down and see that I'm in his shirt still.

"Oh whatever I'll steal your clothes a lot more."

He sits up and puts his hand out and I grab it, he pulls me close and I sit on his lap. He's really cold.

"brrr warm up please!"

I kiss him and stand up I throw some sweatshirts at Tom. I walk into the kitchen and grab some yogurt and put berries and oats on top, as I'm taking a bite I almost break my other ankle. I run to the bedroom and Toms brushing his teeth.

"I know what were gonna dress up as!"

He looks at me and spits tooth paste fluff on me.

"great what is it?"

I whipe it all off my face.

"you'll find out eventually."

I finish eating my breakfast while Tom takes forever in the bathroom. I want to be beetlejuice and lydia so Tom will probably hate the makeup, but he will have fun with it.

"So love shall we grab those boxes of yours?"

I smile.

"we shall darling."

We head over to my empty apartment and see all the boxes in the living room.

"well lets grab em and go!"

I smile and laugh. We grab all the heavy kitchen things and decor boxes, then we grab all the boxes of clothes.

Little bit later

After everythings packed we go back to his house, we bring everything in and just start unpacking. I can't help but notice Tom keeps staring at me.

"whats up with the looks?"

He walks over to me and picks me up we walks to the bedroom and drops me on the bed.

"can we just go to bed? Early, so we catch up on sleep and wake up at a normal time."

He lays in bed and grabs me I climb on top of him knowing hes not well, I wrap my arms around him and fall asleep. We both needed this, we haven't been really alive lately. I kiss him goodnight and we fall asleep.

Lovely they are finally getting a good nights sleep.
Nothing more to say!

-xx