11

I sing Tom's song which isn't bad, but it isn't quite my singing type.

"Alright Claire go ahead and sing your own song."

Miles says through the little intercom,

"Go ahead and sing one of the ones you sang in the shower."

Tom smiles at me.

"okay, I'll do uh dog days are over,"

*Florence and the Machine*

I go over the lyrics in my head and just calm down. I never really pay attention to the words, so I'm a little iffy with some parts. I go ahead and start singing, I get to the middle part and forget the words.

"I'm sorry but can I do another song, I'm a little unsure of the lyrics after that,"

Miles says with no hesitation.

"Sure gorgeous whatever you need,"

I don't even stutter and start singing

'Home' *Tom Rosenthal version* 

Sorry just had to say that at the time of making this chapter I was in love with these two songs. Now it's just all one direction, Niall horan, and Harry styles.

I finish and I think I see tears in Miles eye's, Tom opens the door and I walk out.

"Claire that was a goddess singing, seriously you are so perfect! How could Tom get such a beautiful long brown hair, brown golden eye girl with a model body?"

I smile and blush a little.

"I don't know actually why she stayed with me?"

I look at him.

"If we are being honest I only stayed because of willow."

I laugh.

"Alright, Claire would you think about starting a career in this?"

I open my eyes wide and my mouth drops.

"WHAT?! never nononono, I'm in the medical field. I'm a nurse, I went to three different colleges for 8 years! I am never going to make it singing I could barely sing in front of you let alone a whole stadium."

Tom walks over to me,

"Claire trust me I hate it still to but think me and you on stage singing, we can be so happy!"

I pause.

"haha your funny Tom, really think I could ever do such a thing?"

I stand up.

"I don't want to be the mean one but are we done here? I would like to leave."

Miles opens the door and lets me and Tom out

"Claire, Your voice is lovely just remember what you can do with it."