10

I wake up and I roll of of Tom, I get up and go to the bathroom. I feel a little better, I decide I should take another shower. I undress and as I go to get in the door opens and Tom walks in.

"hey hey hey stop!"

he grabs my arm, I close the shower curtain.

"Tom I'm fine you can go start breakfast or lay in bed,"

He stares me in the eyes.

"I'll just get ready in here just incase."

I open the curtain and get in, I turn on my music and start singing. I just forget Tom's there not like he'll judge me anyway, I take a normal shower and surprising my ankle is barely hurting anymore. Once I get out and grab my towel I notice Tom's gone? I open the bathroom and look out and see him on his phone. I finish my hair and get dressed.

"Tom, can we go for a quick walk? It looks nice out, plus I want to be more focused during the day while unpacking."

I walk out of the bedroom and see him laying on the couch eating cereal watching tv.

"hellooooo?"

He stares at me.

"Claire, I need you to do something for me!"

He jumps up.

"um okay,"

willow walks up to me and pouts.

"oh lets take willow out first,"

We put on our jackets and grab willows leash. We walk down the street and I turn to Tom.

"what is it that you want me to do?"

He smirks

"you'll see."

I bit my lip and squint my eyes.

"you better not be doing what I think you are."

He smiles. All that comes to my mind is that he wants to buy a bigger house, get married like right now, or buy all new furniture.

"Wait! are we getting another dog?!"

He turns to me.

"I wish, but no. Maybe one day we will get willow a friend,"

I try to get Tom to tell me what we're doing, but he won't say a thing.

15 minutes later

"Go get in the car I'll be right out, just need to grab something."

I go get in his car, he walks inside and puts willow away and comes out holding his guitar case. He gets into the car.

"ready?"

I smile and nod.

"well hopefully,"

We pull out of the garage and head off to a place downtown. We pull up to this really nice building that's probably 10-12 stories high, made of all glass.