Orders

Wolfy POV

I looked around me and the rest of the fleet with shock. One moment was a nice ocean while the next was a violent storm. The series of events that lead up to me finding myself in this place just screams that al of this was a trap.

Javelin: The siren sea...

I quickly looked to Javelin and Laffey, both had wide eyes as they looked around.

Me: Siren sea?

Cleveland: The sirens where able to make an alternate dimension in the sea, allowing the powers to be used to their fullest potential.

We looked behind us to find Cleveland and her sisters looking around them. I was very confused however my thoughts where interrupted by a loud boom in the distance. Than I heard a voice.

Akagi: Hello Azur Lane. Do you like where I brought you?

Enterprise: Akagi...

Belfast: So she's the one who brought us here.

Wales: The question now is, with what?

Commander: Everyone stay on guard, we don't know how many enemies are here!

Akagi: Oh?

I soon saw what seems to be a collection of red fire soon took form, and sure enough Akagi soon appeared from the light.

Akagi: Hello Commander, are you happy to see me?

Commander: Akagi, stop this!

Akagi: Oh what a shame, you decided to side with these distractions from your one true love.

Suddenly I saw a shadow began to form on her eyes as a cynical smile soon formed. Her pupils began to shrink inhumanly and I heard a couple of gasps from the younger ships.

Akagi: Allow me to set you on a proper course.

I than saw a blue fire emerge next to Akagi and Kaga soon stepped out. Than one by one I saw them, the combined fleet of Iron Blood and Sakura Empire.

Javelin: This doesn't look good....

Laffey: Laffey feels like something is wrong....

Q.E: Knights of Azur Lane, prepare for battle!

With the command of the loli queen in the air the ships of Azur Lane quickly summoned their riggings. However to their and to the girls in Crimson Axis shock, Akagi raised her hand to ask the forces of Crimson Axis to hold.

Me (whisper): Ok, something is defiantly up...

Javelin (whisper): Yeah.

Akagi: My my, so fast to attack your former allies. But we don't feel like fighting you today.

Commander: Than can you please just stop this than?

Akagi: Ara ara, why stop now Commander? After all, I didn't say your not going to fight.

With these words Kaga smirked and pulled out the large device that Sheffield and Edinburgh said that they saw from......somewhere. When she did I began to feel quite strange, like something really bad is about to happen.

Cleveland: What the heck is that thing?

Sheffield: Its some sort of machine, however we don't know what it does.

Montpelier: I don't like this.

Akagi: So Azur Lane, do you still want to fight?

Q.E: It's just a box!