First Battle

Third Person POV

Wolfy floated hundreds of feet from above, watching the island below him with wide eyes. He has never seen something so beautiful, the trees where pink and the buildings where almost something out of a fantasy book. His thoughts where cutoff by a small grunt from his radio and he quickly flipped on his mic.

Sheffield: We are in the base.

Wolfy: Roger.

Sheffield: Remember your part of the plan.

Edinburgh: Uhm, what is his part of the plan?

Sheffield: If there's trouble, set a screen for us to escape before withdrawing as well.

Wolfy: I still think I should have gone with you.

Sheffield: First you are a boy and they would spot you from a mile away. Secondly, sense you have animal parts some of the girls would be able to tell you're not one of them.

Wolfy: How so?

Edinburgh: You are a wolf and they have ships that have features of a dog or fox, so they would be able to tell.

Wolfy: Understood.

With Sheffield and Edinburgh.

Sheffield: Alright, mission starting. Going dark.

Wolfy: Ok.

With that Sheffield clicked off her radio and slipped on her mask. Edinburgh quickly followed and the two wandered around the Sakura Empire base with their eyes scanning their surroundings.

 Edinburgh quickly followed and the two wandered around the Sakura Empire base with their eyes scanning their surroundings

Sheffield (whisper): See anything?

Edinburgh (whisper): No...

The two continued to make their way around the base and after a few hours of searching they  found themselves at the docks. They passed by what seemed to be a repair ship however she seemed to be muttering things under her breath.

 They passed by what seemed to be a repair ship however she seemed to be muttering things under her breath

???: *sigh* Akashi, where are you? Your lazy rounds don't last this long...

The two gave her a sympathetic look however as they did, Edinburgh tripped over a small crack in the concrete and her mask fell off. The repair ship turned around and stood up.