The Final Battle pt.2

Wolfy POV

When I heard the crackle of electricity, my thoughts went to the conversation the sirens had when they first implanted. For something so high tech its a pretty glaring weakness, but I didn't care. It was a chance I hoped for, or at least that is what I thought before the electricity soon gave way to darkness. I at first couldn't see or feel anything.

Did they kill me?

I tried to open move my body to no avail until I felt some sort of restraint on all of my limbs as my eyes soon shot open. I soon found myself on a table of some sort with large metal bands restraining my limbs as well as a large metal band around my abdomen. However my attention was soon drawn from this predicament to a loud crackling noise in front of me. I looked up only to find darkness in my every direction.

Am I hearing things?

Suddenly I saw a huge flash of light as a circular portal of light appeared  what I can determine as a few feet in front of me. I tried to get myself to the light, however I couldn't reach it. Suddenly I felt a huge pain in my head as I soon felt myself slam my head back onto the table. I tried to stop myself to no avail. Soon I began to see stars as my vision began to turn dark and the circular light began to grow dimmer.

Me (whisper): Is this really how it ends?

Suddenly I felt something stop me, my head simply hovering over the table as if someone is holding it from moving. Then, I heard that voice again.

???: Don't be so quick to give in to adversity, you are loved.

I was confused, loved? By who? And for what reason?

Me: I was born in a tube for war, I am nothing and I don't deserve anyone. I would, after all, only betray them when orders command. It's not like anyone would cry over my death.

???: If you think that you are a liar to yourself, what about those girls you spent so much time with?

Me: I betrayed them, they won't want me.

???: And what makes you think they won't forgive?

I was stunned, forgiveness? Really? They would forgive a traitor?

???: I can understand your confusion but remember, they wanted to be friends with their enemies. Would they give up on being friends with you over something out of your control?

I can't help but think, maybe he's right. But still, what if I can't fight back. It already happened once, and as long as I was a Clone with the chip no one is safe from me. I wasn't in control.

???: It's not out of your control.

My ears perked up as I felt my pain starting to subside a little. Can he listen to my thoughts?

???: You are a ship, and while you may be mostly a clone you still have something inside you that resembles me. Dig deep for it, and I will appear to help you as I did after your darkest moment.

I had no idea what he was talking about, but a part of me simply didn't believe him. I want to but something in me doesn't think he will take the risk.

Me: Why go through the effort? I'm just a ship, I'm meant to be expendable.

???: Not to me.

I had never really been a huge fan of words of good, but these words somehow hit me. It was a reminder of the ships girls, the Commander, and my brothers. It was a reminder, I mean something to someone. And that is damn good reason to fight back.

Me: Alright then, I can try.

???: As a wise Master once told me, "Do or do not, there is no try.".