The Final Battle pt.1

Third Person POV

The first blaster bolts soon began to light up the ship girls fleet as they soon summoned riggings to try and limit the area which they could be hit. This did little to help them as the barrage of lasers soon slammed into both the ships and the water. The Commander's ship, which wasn't able to be shrunk, was soon blown to pieces as Enterprise quickly got the Commander out of the burning wreck. Many of the ship girls began to return fire with their weapons however as their weapons bounced harmlessly off of Wolfy's shields. Wolfy soon retaliated with another volley and soon many more ships were damaged as they frantically bobbed and weaved to avoid the hailstorm of blue lasers. As this was all happening Observer simply smiled as the clone soon drew near an injured Cleveland, knife drawn and raised.

Denver: Look out Cleveland!

Cleveland quickly turned around in time to barely catch Wolfy's blade from puncturing her chest, blood soon beginning to trickle down as Wolfy forced her on her knees with a kick to the hip. Cleveland used her head to headbutt Wolfy before roundhouse kicking his head to try and knock him out. The kick landed and knocked Wolfy's helmet off, however when she tried to follow it up with a punch Wolfy simply caught it in midair.

Cleveland: Wha-

She was soon cutoff by a blaster pistol in her face, however she quickly moved as the blaster bolt nicked her face, producing a deep scar on her cheek. Before Wolfy could correct his mistake a body soon tackled him and Montpelier soon began to unleash volleys of gunfire into the clone's body. Wolfy however simply raised his shields and moved before kicking Montpelier's neck, creating a sickening crack as the ships girls splashed down onto the water unconscious. He than raise his blaster pistol again at Cleveland however he was soon forced to move by a wave of bombs from a combined air attack of almost all the carriers. He soon dodged or blocked the bombs and soon sidestepped an attempted attack from Colombia before kicking her away and lifting off into the air. He than unleashed a volley of his turbolasers at the Azur Lane fleet before Observer soon held up her hand and he soon froze in an almost ragdoll like pose.

Observer: You can't win here Azur Lane, but I'll be willing to consider you living if you surrender.

Q.E: Like h*ll we will!

Observer gave the loli queen a side stare however she soon spotted the Commander in Enterprise's arms. Her face soon grew into a smile and she pointed towards the Commander.

Observer: And what about you Commander? Are you willing to let your dear ship girls die for your stupidity? If you just surrender I wou-

The bang of a pistol soon interrupted her words as she soon felt the sting of a bullet enter her arm. She looked to see a small trail of her blood on the arm and soon her eyes opened in a look of fury.

Commander: Don't flatter yourself with honeyed words, now hurry up. I'm getting tired of your games.

Meanwhile.

Wolfy was stuck, he could see what's happening, feel the shots hit his shields, but he could do nothing to stop it. His body wouldn't obey his thoughts even though he screamed at his arms and legs to not hurt Cleveland and her sisters. He hated being helpless, something about not being able to fight back is stupid to him. But here is, a literal puppet for the sirens. At least he got a good laugh from the Commander's remark, but it was quickly stopped when Observer ordered his body to launch all starfighters. Soon hundreds of starships flew across the sky and started to annihilate the combined aircraft from Azur Lane and Crimson Axis. Soon they began to turn on the ship girls and Wolfy mentally sighed.

Wolfy (thought): This is it huh? Javelin, Z23, Laffey, Ayanami, Cleveland, Monty, all of you......I'm sorry.

Wolfy watched as the first formation began to line up for their attack run on the ship girls. AA guns began to light the attacking starships and managed to damage a few however they couldn't stop them as they soon let loose proton torpedoes. The proton torpedo's hit their mark and soon dozens of ship girls where limping as Vestal frantically tired to keep them from passing out. However she was soon cut off by Wolfy's body raising his turbolasers and shooting her in the leg, the repair ship stumbled and soon Wolfy's body charged the nun, viproblade drawn. He quickly closed the distance between him and the repair ship however before Wolfy could swing the blade blue lasers soon began to rain down and forced Wolfy back as a blue blur passed by him.

 He quickly closed the distance between him and the repair ship however before Wolfy could swing the blade blue lasers soon began to rain down and forced Wolfy back as a blue blur passed by him

Observer: What?!

Wolfy was also confused until a thought soon dawned on him. Jedi's don't have a chip. His thoughts where soon cut off when the fighter soon began to single handily drive away squadrons of starships. But something was off, Wolfy thought, he soon found out what it was when the first squadrons returned to his riggings. None of them where shot down, they where just damaged.

Wolfy (thought): What's going on?

Soon his body was on the move again, and started to fire all it's AA at the starship. What seems like a sea of blue lasers filled the skies however the starfighter simply dodged them all, and the few that did hit were only on the shields. As Wolfy watched his soon spotted a squadron still heading towards a group of ship girls, one of which soon stepped forwards towards the starships.

 As Wolfy watched his soon spotted a squadron still heading towards a group of ship girls, one of which soon stepped forwards towards the starships

Eldridge: Eldridge protect friends.

She soon raised her long pigtails and soon a burst of electricity shook the air and hit the starships which soon fell to the ground, short circuited. The Commander soon took a look and soon his eyes widened.

Commander: Ramire- I mean, Enterprise, get a plane to Eldridge!

Enterprise didn't hesitate and sent a dive bomber to Eldridge. It was soon attacked by some ARC-170's however Plo Koon's starfighter soon dove in and drove off the fighters with a barrage of lasers. The Commander soon pointed at Eldridge and the destroyer soon nodded as the rest of the carriers began to launch what little aircraft they had left to try and provide some form of cover as the little destroyer was surrounded by both laser and gun fire. Wolfy soon tried to get away however Plo Koon's fighter suddenly strafed the clone from behind, forcing Wolfy to stop at a risk of collision however it was all that Eldridge needed as the destroyer soon jumped from the SBD. She soon grabbed onto Wolfy and the clone began to shake in an attempt to get her off. He suddenly pointed his blaster pistol behind him and began to try and shoot the destroyer as he continued to knock his arm and his balance all over the place as the crackle of electricity filled Wolfy's ears..

Wolfy (thought): Ah crap, this is going to sting.

He soon got the pistol to was about to pull the trigger Eldridge raised her pigtails and, as hard as she could, let out a blue storm of electricity into the clone.