Special Chapter 3

Third Person POV

Wolfy, Z23, Javelin, Laffey, Unicorn, and Ayanami all sat around a circular table in a dark room. Their eyes looked intently at the center of the table where a cup with six folded pieces of paper sat in. The room was quiet until Javelin coughed which soon got the other ship's attention. Javelin soon took a deep breath and closed her eyes before she soon opened them again with a stoic look on her face.

Javelin: You all know why we are here, right?

All of the ships except Wolfy nodded to the question as the clone raised his hand in confusion.

Wolfy: Yeah, I actually don't. Where in the base are we even?

Laffey: Our room....

Wolfy: Why am I in your room? That has to break some sort of regulation.

Z23: That's what I was saying, but technically there is nothing in the rules that prevents this.

Wolfy: Well that doesn't explain why we are here.

Unicorn: I was told there was a game.

Javelin: Well you heard correct, I managed to find this fun game being played in one of the Commander's video stashes under his bed.

Z23: You went through the Commander's personnel items?!

Laffey: Javelin is dirty....

Javelin quickly flushed and began to sputter nonsense as Ayanami soon summoned her sword and began to approach the Royal Navy destroyer.

Ayanami: Your hornyness will have you smitten by the demons blade.

Wolfy: Can we just get to the point on why we are in this room?

Javelin soon calmed down as the rest of the ship girls soon settled back down to their spots on the table. Javelin soon put her hands on the table and motioned for the others to do the same. When they did Javelin began to speak.

Javelin: Right. Well, anyways this is called the Kings Game.

Wolfy: I don't like the sound of it already.

Javelin: Well, the point of the game is that these pieces of paper have either a crown symbolizing the "king" or numbers. The person who drew the "king" can give any order she or he wants to any number or have multiple numbers involved in the order. However she or he can't look at any of the numbers so the order will be on a random person.

Z23: Is there any limit to the orders given?

Javelin: No.

The room went quiet again however it was quickly cut off by Javelin clapping her hands and placing her hand over the cup in the center of the table.

Javelin: Alright, ready?

The rest of the ships soon put their hands into the center of the table and soon each grabbed onto a slip of paper before quickly raising them out and into their eyes.

Javelin: Who is the king?

There was a moment of silence before Laffey soon flipped her card, revealing a crown on the slip of paper.

Laffey: Yepeee.......I order number 2 to give me my pillow.

Javelin: That's it?!

Laffey: I want something comfier to lay on.....

Z23: Ok.

The Iron Blood  destroyer soon got up and fetched Laffey's pillow from her bed before quickly tossing it to the sleepy destroyer who soon began to hug it.

Laffey: Yippee.....

Javelin: Ok, then lets move on.

The paper slips were soon put back into the cup as another round soon commenced. Hands soon went into the cup, and soon the paper slips were drawn out again. This continued for several more rounds, each order progressively getting more and more difficult. By the tenth round everyone was ready to start wrapping up the game. Javelin soon counted down and the paper slips were soon grabbed by sweaty hands.

Javelin: Show the king! And please no more extreme exercise.

Wolfy: 100 pushups is not hard.

Laffey: I hate exercising...

Ayanami: The demon would rather not be defeated by common exercise.

Z23: Can we just finish this game?

Javelin: Right! Whose the king?

There was a small silence as each person looked at their paper slips and a cry of joy soon filled the room Javelin soon raised the slip of paper that had the crown drawn on it.

Javelin: Alright!

Z23: Lets hope whatever you watch in getting this game doesn't have anything to outside of regulations, because I'm pretty sure placing a tripwire on the Commander's door is a bit too far.

Ayanami: The demon must make sure that the Commander is on his feet at all times. Also he beat my high score in packman, so its fair.

Laffey: Sore loser.....

Wolfy: Can we just get the order over with?

Javelin nodded and put her hand under her chin in order to think of an order to give however in a few short moments her face soon began to flush a bright red.

Unicorn: Javelin, are you feeling ok? Your turning red.

Javelin: Y-Yeah.

Javelin soon cleared her throat and took a deep breath before soon gripping the paper and closing her eyes.

Javelin: N-Number 2 kiss the king!

Silence filled the room as Javelin peeped open her eyes and looked towards Wolfy. The clone looked back before soon sighing and set down his paper slip, the number 2 written on it.

Wolfy: Well, an order is an order.

Z23: I see why you want to play this game.

Laffey: Sneaky....

Ayanami: Stare....

Javelin gave a nervous glance at the group as Wolfy soon approached and sat down next to the Royal Navy destroyer. Wolfy sighed again and soon leaned into Javelin's cheek to get the order done with, however in his haste he forgot to warn Javelin of his approach. Javelin soon turned her head to discuss the location of the kiss when their lips soon met. Both of their eyes widened as a collective scream soon came from the room. As the group soon dissolved into a screaming, blushing, and shaking mess the door was soon softly closed as a certain Sakura carrier soon sneaked away from the room with a wide smile on her lips.

Akagi: Just you wait Commander, we're about to play a game that will make you mine.