Siren Dream

Third Person POV

Wolfy continued his run from the fleet. His eyes only on the path ahead of him. He couldn't look back, not after what he saw what happened to Javelin's leg. He couldn't stop the streams of tears from his eyes as he soon spotted and island in the distance. He checked his scanners, nothing. He breathed a sigh of relief as his legs collapsed onto the sand quickly followed by the rest of his body. He could feel his body drain the last of its energy as he made his way to a small cave not far from the beach. He looked out into the ocean sky from his position, and stopped for a moment as he looked out into the moon lit sky.

 He looked out into the ocean sky from his position, and stopped for a moment as he looked out into the moon lit sky

Wolfy: So.....beautiful.....

As he continued to look he couldn't help but think about the question that laid in front of him. Who was he? The question lingered as the situations, probabilities, and possibilities played in his head. This new world was beautiful and full of new and exciting things that he could only have dreamed of back in the vacuum of space. But was that really for him, or was he what he was told when he was born, a soldier, a warrior, a clone.

Wolfy: *sigh* why do I have to deal with this? It doesn't help me in battle.......sometimes I really do wish a Jedi was here. They'd know the answer...

He laid back in his own thoughts and the walls of the cave as his eyes slowly closed. He checked his sensors one last time for safety before drifting off to sleep.

Fire. 

Blood. 

Bodies. 

It was the dream again, but this time it was different in the most cynical way Wolfy could imagine. This time, he didn't just see the little girl. Javelin, Laffey, Z23, Ayanami, as well as the rest of the Azur Lane and Crimson Axis ships, all torn to pieces and smoldering from the fires that consumed their riggings. A white hat was perched on a siren cannon, its bill red and dripping with blood. He tried to move, to fight, to see if anyone was alive. But he couldn't, he couldn't move however he saw something from the fire and ash. It was faint but he could see two piercing yellow eyes as well as a large rigging that dwarfed anything he saw before. As he got closer he saw another shape near the figure, one that he knew right away.

Wolfy: Amagi? What are you doing here?

"Amagi" didn't reply and instead began to smile, the creases of her mouth going into an inhumane angle as her right arm raised her umbrella from its resting position. 

"Amagi": Oh? So you think I'm Amagi? How adorable. But I'm afraid you are incorrect.

Wolfy didn't understand until the shape suddenly began to emit a dark aura, and lifted her arm. Wolfy followed her hand and soon saw too his horror Amagi, tied to a post, face gone as all that was left was a bloody splotch. He the slowly turned back to "Amagi" and stared in horror as she peeled back her Amagi's face, the blood still on her now present pale face.