Prisoner pt.1

Third Person POV

Wolfy's eyes fluttered open, as his first real sleep since the battle has come to a close. The sun began to come into the room as he slowly begun to get up and rub his eyes. When he opened them again, he soon realized that he was somewhere else.

Wolfy: W-Where am I?

???: Ah, you're awake.

Wolfy quickly turned towards the noise and soon saw Atago in the doorway. In her hands was a tea set as well as what seems to be several dishes of food. Wolfy was very confused until he heard the rustling of sheets. He quickly turned towards the noise only to find a sleeping Takao in a mattress a few feet away from his own. Wolfy quickly jumped out of his mattress however he soon felt that his feet where shackled together and soon hit the floor with a thud, waking Takao up.

Takao: Wha-who?!

Wolfy: Ah sh*t...

Takao quickly whirled around towards Wolfy, her eyes grew wide as she quickly got up and tried to grab her sword. Her hands soon fell on nothing as she quickly looked around. Her's and Wolfy's eyes landed on Atago as she coughed and held up both Takeo's swords and Wolfy's weapons.

Atago: Now now, siblings aren't supposed to fight.

Takao: Atago, he's a prisoner!

Atago: You don't remember?

Takao stopped for a few moments before quickly shaking her head as Atago dropped their weapons outside the doorway. Takao looked towards her weapons however decided against her thought as Atago picked Wolfy up onto his feet as his hands where also cuffed together and set him down on a near by table that Wolfy guessed was their eating place.

Atago: Now, Wolfy. Do you like fish?

Wolfy looked at Atago in confusion however Atago giggled at his reaction and soon brought up her own chopsticks up to Wolfy's mouth, a piece of fish in between the two sticks.

Atago: Well, it seems I am in luck.

Takao: Atago! Seriously, if you get caught like this-

Atago: I've already talked with Nagato, we are ok.

Takao: But-

Atago: Now, say ah.~

Wolfy simply looked at Atago with a clear confusion and shook his head to signal he wasn't going to comply. Atago simply smiled and shoved the fish into Wolfy's mouth. Wolfy gagged in reflex however soon the taste of the fish appeared in his mouth.

Wolfy (thought): Hey, its pretty good.

Atago: You like it?

Wolfy slowly chew the fish and nodded however when he did, he soon realized the mistake he made as Atago raised another bite of fish with a smile plastered on her face.

Atago: Good, now open wide.~

Wolfy's eyes widened as he looked at Takao for help. Takao saw his plea and closed her eyes as she picked a piece of fish and ate, sealing his fate.

Wolfy (thought): May the force have mercy on my soul....

Timeskip brought to you by Wolfy having a stomach ache.

Wolfy soon exited the bathroom, his stomach still convulsing from the amount of food being stuffed in. As to how much he let out into the toiletry was beyond him. He shook his head to forget the pain and soon stepped outside. His eyes soon fell upon a mystical walkway full of pink trees and wooden buildings. Wolfy remembered when he first saw the island from above, but now that he is standing on the land makes his surroundings even more beautiful.

Atago: Oh, you enjoying the view?

Wolfy quickly stiffened as a heavy set of arms wrapped around his body, pulling him in an embrace that he wanted to get out.

Takao: I'm going to go training sister.

Atago: Ok, I'll join you shortly.

Wolfy could see Takao walking off with her practice swords however the moment he tried to move away, Atago's grip became tighter and she leaned into his ear.

Atago: Now, me and Taka are going to train. If you want, you can stay here or you can come with us.

Wolfy: I'll go to training.

Atago: Ok, stay close.

Atago let Wolfy go to his relief and soon the two began to walk with Atago leading the way. As he walked he soon began to feel the stares of the Crimson Axis ships as he passed by. The chains on his ankles clinked with every step however suddenly Atago stepped towards the side and Wolfy soon found himself facing Akagi and Kaga.

Akagi: My my, the space battleship seems to be up and about.

Wolfy kept his mouth shut, he tried to summon his riggings however as he did his handcuffs glowed a bright blue before dissipating. His riggings no where to be found.

Kaga: We knew you would try to use your riggings, so these cuffs will prohibit your riggings from forming.

Akagi: Now, how do you like your first few hours?

Wolfy again kept his mouth shut, his eyes darted around for a way to get out.

Akagi: Oh, you don't like it? Well lets change that attitude.

Akagi soon took a few steps towards Wolfy before looking into his eyes with a smile Wolfy was very uncomfortable with.

Akagi: I am sure that you would enjoy this place much better than whatever Azur Lane has to offer. After all, you belong here.

Her last few words brought chills to Wolfy's spine as a sudden flash came to him. Around him was the charred remains of the village, however it was soon replaced with his current location.

Wolfy (thought): Not this again.

Kaga: Sister, we should go.

Akagi: Very well, though I do hope you will make the right choices in the next few days.

With that the two fox sister left and once they went out of sight, Wolfy let out a mental sigh of relief.

Z23: Wolfy?

Wolfy jumped at the voice and turned around to see Z23 and Ayanami behind him where Akagi and Kaga just left. The timing was impeccable but Wolfy wasn't buying it. What Akagi and Kaga made everything suddenly made sense. They weren't here to hold him prisoner. They want him to be one of their own. And he wasn't going to fall for their trickery.