Prisoner pt.2

Third Person POV

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Atago: Wolfy, please come out.

Wolfy:.....

Atago sighed at the silence and knocked again on the storage room door. Behind her was Takao, Z23, Ayanami, and a very confused fox eared battleship.

 Behind her was Takao, Z23, Ayanami, and a very confused fox eared battleship

Atago: Come on Wolfy, its been almost 8 hours.

Silence filled the air again and the battleship soon walked over to the door and gave it a solid push.

Z23: We told you Mrs. Nagato, its locked from the inside.

Nagato: So it is.

Takao: Why can't we just force it open?

Nagato: This unit has been decommissioned for a few years however while going through the paperwork, we found out that Akashi didn't bring out the explosives still housed inside.

Ayanami: So if we use force....

Nagato: This entire building would blow to the heavens.

The group was silent again however when Atago parted her lips to speak Nagato raised her arm asking for her silence to which Atago complied.

Nagato: He's not going to come out until he wants to. So we shall wait, although I do want someone to guard the building. Make sure he doesn't destroy anything.

The other nodded and soon Atago and Takao set themselves up for watch. Meanwhile inside the building, through crates and caches, Wolfy sat in the corner of the dark building. His eyes closed and his body shaking.

Wolfy POV

Pain. All I felt was pain. The chains on his legs and the handcuffs that clasp his hands together felt more than just a prison. It was a reminder. A reminder of what I was to the Generals, to the Republic,......and to Crimson Axis.

Me (whisper): A weapon......that's what they called us. A living, breathing weapon...

Suddenly the flashes happened again, the burning villages and the dead bodies. The same nightmare was on replay as it has been ever since I first locked those doors into this building. It was a tortious cycle, yet I have only know it for a few days. What was causing this?

A sudden explosion in my head rattled my thoughts as I looked around. Again all I saw was the hellscape that surrounds me and I again closed my eyes to try and keep what little of my sanity I thought I had left.

Third Person POV

For Wolfy the minutes ticked by like hours and hours like days. He knew he was at his breaking point. His body was cold, he was hungry, his heart was broken, but his mind still said no or at least what little was left after the constant nightmares. He couldn't turn himself in to the enemy, he thought. They where nothing but a bunch of lying, dictatorial, heartless machines he thought. Or at least that is what he is trying to get himself to think.

Outside the building the ship girls took turns guarding the building, after all it was still full of munitions. However many where starting to worry. It has been almost five full days since he went into the building and any attempts to leave food or water outside the door failed. Even Akagi and Kaga , under orders from Nagato, destroyed the machine that they thought maintained his insanity on the third day however it was for naught. It was now Z23 and Ayanami's turn to guard the building and the two soon sat at the entrance with worried looks on their faces.

Z23:.....

Ayanami:...Do you think he is mad?

Z23: If he is than he would be out by now. Something else is wrong.

Ayanami: Do you think its the machine?

Z23: Possibly, maybe the machine Akagi and Kaga built triggered something that still lingers.

Ayanami: *sigh* so much for being friends.

Z23 nodded sadly as the two continue their watch however a thought soon entered Z23's mind and she quickly got up to the surprise of Ayanami.

Ayanami: Zed?

Z23: What did Wolfy bring with him in the building?

Ayanami: Uhm, I think he brought only himself.

Z23: His helmet, did you see his helmet?

Ayanami quickly went into thought and soon shook her head. The two looked at each other for a few seconds before quickly bolting off to find the item.

Meanwhile inside the building, Wolfy was again in the cycle of his tourtured dreams that has become routine for him. Again he balled up and again he silently let out tears as the sounds of battle and the horrors of war screamed around his head. Then he suddenly heard something odd.

Wolfy (whisper): What is that?

Wolfy opened his eyes and he soon saw the explosions have stopped. The village was peaceful and the bodies were gone. He looked around himself, perplexed. Then he heard the noise again, this time identifying it.

Wolfy: Wood?

Wolfy again looked around however he again saw nothing. Suddenly he felt a soft hand on his shoulder which he quickly swatted it away and reached for his weapons. His hand fell on nothing and he quickly began to get up while turning to face his opponent. His legs didn't comply and he soon found himself falling to the ground, his eyes closed bracing for impact. It never came.

???: Take it easy, you don't want to hurt yourself.

Wolfy wasn't buying it however before he could move he felt that he was being pulled down. His knees soon buckled and he fell on the floor however he soon felt what seems to be arms wrapped around his head.

???: You seem to be hurt, both on the inside and outside.

Wolfy was now very confused however he soon gained the strength to open his eyes. He soon saw that his head was being cradled by a women with what seems to be a large umbrella, riggings, and to his shock, a pair of fox ears poked out of her head.

 He soon saw that his head was being cradled by a women with what seems to be a large umbrella, riggings, and to his shock, a pair of fox ears poked out of her head

???: You're conscious, that is good.

Wolfy opened his mouth to speak however the ship girl put a finger onto his mouth, shooshing him as a soft smile crossed her face.

???: There is no words needed. I saw what happened, I will tell you later but for now you must rest.

Wolfy was about to speak again however he could feel the last bits of energy from his body drain out. He fought to keep his eyes open however the ship girl simply smiled and began to stroke his ears. This finally convinced Wolfy's body and soon he drifted off into the abyss.