Reunited?

Third Person POV

Wolfy continued to run, run until he finally thought he had enough space between him and whoever might be out in the ocean. His heart was still pounding, however he could feel himself slowly calm down from his earlier rage episode. Suddenly, his thoughts came back and he quickly took off his helmet and began to go through its wiring. He swore he heard the voice before, a voice that he knew wasn't Amagi's or General Krell's. However it still sounded familiar. He ran through the logs, trying to see if any recordings might possibly have played while he was fighting. Nothing.

Wolfy: What is happening?

He continued to go through his helmet systems until he heard a bleep from his sensors.

Someone was nearby.

He quickly turned towards where the bleep was and quickly put on his helmet before flying up. He soon spotted a shape however when he zoomed in, he soon saw red markings along the shape.

Wolfy: Sirens.

He quickly over and scanned the waters for targets. He soon spotted dozens....no hundreds of hostiles. However there was a single figure that surprised him.

Wolfy: Is that.....

Suddenly he saw another sensor fire up, this one showing a large energy reading near the fleet. He looked at them again and soon saw a large purple circle appear. Soon, dozens of more ships and another figure, this one flying at incredible speeds, appeared through.

Wolfy (thought): So a hyperdrive like gateway? Interesting.

As he continued to watch he couldn't help but wonder what they where doing. He didn't remember there being a base of any faction near here however he decided to follow them. As he continued to float through the skies, carefully looking to see if any of the Sirens spot him, he began to let his mind wander. He began to think of what Amagi and the voice said during his breakout. What did it mean? Why did the voice only come after Amagi? As the minutes turned to hours and the Siren fleet still moving forwards, Wolfy decided to do a scan of the surroundings. As he did he again let his mind wander, however it was soon interrupted when he saw multiple blimps ahead. Suddenly he heard the distant roar of cannons and soon spotted hundreds of purple lasers heading towards the ships as well as dots which he believes where aircraft. He quickly flew forwards and soon came above the fleet. He again zoomed in and he soon saw hundreds of dots running across the ships decks. One of the ships was on fire, others had flashes on their decks, making Wolfy guess they where military ships. However he soon noticed on some of the ships was a large red cross, similar to the one he saw on the backpacks of Medics. He was soon brought back to reality when one of the ships was hit, a large spew of fire soon erupted. The ships who were firing back at the sirens where no match and he knew it.

???: You are hesitating.

Wolfy quickly bristled, the hair on the back of his neck sticking up. The voice is back. Wolfy tried to pick out who it was but it just wouldn't come to him. Suddenly it spoke again.

???: If you intend to help them, the do it quickly. Otherwise its better if you go.

Wolfy didn't understand who the voice was but he did agree with it. He soon dove towards the fleet and soon spotted the figure from earlier flying around. A joyful laughter coming from her lips.

???: Come on, is that all you got?! Where's the fun?!

Wolfy was pretty sure the girls insane but he didn't care. He quickly drew his viproblade and placed his in front of him so that he acted like a spear. He soon contacted the girl and the knife plunged deeply into her back. The sickening crack of bones soon followed as Wolfy pulled up and let the girl plunge into the water. He soon summoned his ship in a position that allowed his shield to block the incoming lasers from the battleships. As he did he could see the hundreds of humans all shouting, pointing at him, or just looking at him confused. It wasn't until an older man in a uniform, probably the commander, shouted at the men and they stared to get back to work. Wolfy ignore all the chaos and instead flew himself in front of the red cross ships, determined not to let another one get hit. He aimed his cannons and soon fired all his turbolasers at the sirens. Soon the wall of blue lasers made contact and after a few seconds the entire fleet was annihilated from the ocean. A plume of smoke was all that remained as Wolfy recalled his ship and began to leave. Suddenly he heard a laugh, a bubbly one from behind him. He turned around only to see the girl from before standing up, and besides a few bruises and cuts was perfectly fine.

Wolfy: How the-

He never got to finish as the girl quickly lunged at him in impressive speed. He quickly managed to parry her attack and instead punched her in the gut before drawing his pistol and whacking her on the side of the head. She simply shook it off and pushed him away, a smile on her face.

Purifier: Well, you got some fight in you. Name's Purifier.

Wolfy: How are you sti-

Purifier: Yeah, I get that a lot. Hey, your the guy that grumpy fox lady caught. So you've escaped?

Wolfy: Uhm....

Wolfy was extremely confused at her attitude towards him, why so friendly? It made him uncomfortable to see the enemy so.......happy. He positioned himself so that he would protect the ship behind him at all angles of attack from Purifier however he soon realized he didn't need to,

Purifier: Anyways, seems like I need to go. See ya!

And with that she blasted off. Wolfy looked at her in confusion however as he called back his ship he heard a familiar voice from behind him.

Cleveland: Wolfy?

Wolfy quickly turned around, surprised. He soon noticed it wasn't just Cleveland. Hoody, Little Bel, Montpelier, and Unicorn where all staring up in shock at him. However his gaze soon locked onto on a single figure in particular, her purple hair, little crown, and to his horror a cast on her leg.

Javelin: W-Wolfy?

Wolfy's eyes didn't leave Javelin's leg. His eyes widened in horror as his hands subconsciously faced up, slowly raising up into his view. Flashes of the blood on his hands began to play as his eyes and hands began to shake violently. All Wolfy thought in those few seconds as he stared at Javelin and his hands, was that he's glad he wore a helmet. It hid what Wolfy didn't want the girls to bear witness, after all it was as the Kaminoans, General Krell, and even some of his own brother said. At least that is what was running through his mind as he was blasting away from the fleet.

Wolfy (whisper): Soldiers don't cry, after all no one will care.