Special Chapter 2

Third Person POV

All was quiet in the Azur Lane base, the morning sun was beginning to rise and the chirps of morning birds hummed through the building's open windows. In one room Wolfy was asleep, tightly tucked in with his whole body snuggled inside his blanket. That all ended quickly when the door slammed open.

Javelin: Come on Wolfy!

The destroyer soon jumped onto the mattress, bouncing the bundled up clone into the air before plopping down with a thump. A few words that shall not be said escaped from the blanket before Wolfy's ears pop out. He soon peaked out of the blanket, trying to refrain himself from breaking something in his tired state.

Wolfy: Javelin, let me sleep....and how did you get in my room?

Javelin: First of all, your in our room. You don't remember the sleepover?

Wolfy raised an eyebrow in confusion and looked around. Sure enough he saw the rest of the starter squad's messy bedsheets in their respective beds, and he was on a mattress in the middle of the room.

Wolfy: So I am...

Javelin: Anyways, come on! We're supposed to make fruit chocolates today!

Wolfy: I thought today was shark attack traini-

Javelin: Oh lighten up!

Javelin quickly yanked the clone up from the bed and dragged him with her to the kitchen where the rest of the starter squad as well as Little Bel, Hoody, and Unicorn all waited. They had already changed into their aprons while Prinz Eugen supervised over them with a smile on her face.

Eugen: Why hello Wolfy and Javelin. It seems you are both a bit late.

Javelin/Wolfy: Sorry Miss Eugen./Sorry.

Eugen: It's ok, now both of you get into your aprons and we will begin cooking.

Javelin and Wolfy nodded and soon got into their aprons as the rest of the group began to split up the ingredients as well as the equipment.

Eugen: Now we need someone to help cut the fruit as well as a larger group to help make the chocolate. Wolfy and Ayanami, would you mind cutting the fruits?

Wolfy stopped in his tracks, a smile beginning to form as he drew his viproblade.

Wolfy: Gladly.

Z23: No weapons in the kitchen!

Wolfy: Aw come on!

Ayanami also frowned and slowly hid her sword from the rest of the group inside a cupboard as Wolfy went to a drawer and brought out two fruit knives before he and Ayanami begin to slice up the fruits.

Eugen: Good, now everyone else lets begin the chocolate making process.

Timeskip.

After a short while the chocolate was made and the fruits where cut. Many of the girls smiled at their work as Wolfy and Z23 washed the last of the bowls used for the chocolate.

Eugen: Very good everyone, now lets give these chocolate fruits to the base.

All: Yeah!

Wolfy: What about the Commander? Doesn't he want the chocolate fruits?

Eugen: Ah, that would be my job. Now hurry alone, we have a lot of work to do.

Wolfy noticed some of the other girls gave Eugen a suspicious side-glance before eventually agreeing. Wolfy picked up a basket as Javelin quickly brought a cooler to keep the chocolates from melting in the sun as well as filled it with different drinks including, much to Wolfy's disdain, lemonade. As the starter squad helped Wolfy pack up the drinks and treats Hoody and Little Bel looked at a map to best plan out their route. In the meantime Unicorn was feeding a couple of birds who had come down, because of course she would, while also keeping an eye for Ark Royal. As the group finished their separate processes Little Bel approached the Starter Squad and gave them a small curtsy.