Meeting

Wolfy POV

I stood up and looked around my bridge. For some reason, everything was repaired and seemed operational. I then looked at the girl who helped me who  was giving me a confused and surprised look.

Me: T-Thank you for saving me, but. Where am I?

The girl was soon taken out of her shock and she held out her hand towards me.

Z23: My name is Z23, what's yours?

Me: M-My name is Triumphant, but I prefer to be called Wolfy.

Z23: Does it have to do with your ears?

I was confused and I patted my head. Sure enough I felt two fluffy objects and I tired wiggling them. Z23 seemed intrigues so I guess they moved.

Me: Well originally no but I guess yes now.

Z23: I see.

There was a bit of silence however a quick knock on the door interrupted it and I allowed the door to open. Soon I saw two girls standing there panting. One of them had a crown in her purple hair while the other had rabbit ears and white hair.

Javelin: St-Stop *pant* please *pant*.

Laffey: Too......tired.....

With that the bunny girl collapsed on the floor and began to snore. The girl with the purple hair began to try and get her up but I can see Z23's hand inching towards her trigger.

Me: Wait, where you guys making the noise from early?

The three of them looked towards me and both the bunny girl and purple haired girl's eyes widened.

Javelin: A boy?!

Laffey: Is he like Commander?

Wolfy: Who is this Commander?

I watched as all their faces turn a bit of red however before I got an answer an explosion rocked my ship and I quickly ran towards the front of the bridge to see what caused it. I soon spotted a fleet of black and red ships and they where starting to launch aircraft as well as firing their weapons at me.  Red lasers began to fill the skies and they began to make their way to my ship.

But now is not the time.

Me: GET DOWN!

I planted my feet and focused all of my energy to redirecting power to the forwards shields.  I heard the whirring of the power circuits and soon I felt a burst of energy.

Me: All energy to the forward shields!

I released my thoughts and I heard the sound of lasers hitting the shield, I felt as the shield's energy sharply dropped but it did not break.

Me: All forwards batteries, open fire.

I redirected power again and I heard the sound of my forwards turbolasers releasing a salvo. Then I heard what seemed like a hundred explosions and I opened my eyes.

The entire fleet was gone.

Me: We're all clear.

I allowed the power to go back to its normal settings and I turned around to see a very confused group of girls.

Laffey: Laffey confused.....what do you think Javelin....

The girl I assumed was Javelin was staring at me with stars in her eyes. I was interrupted from my scan by Z23's stuttering.

Z23: A-Are you a ship boy?

Me: Well I am the ship, so........yes?

Z23: Don't answer a question with a question!