Time Off Pt. 2

Before the story starts, I got better at coloring and here is the new and improved Wolfy armor.

Hope you enjoy it, and happy holidays!

Third Person POV

After a lunch that contained a comical few minutes of Little Bel trying to get Wolfy to drink lemonade the group was off again, however now to the Eagle Union side of the island. The group looked around the more modern looking buildings however their eye's soon found Enterprise looking out into the ocean.

Javelin: Oh, its Mrs. Enterprise!

Wolfy: Hi Enterprise!

Enterprise turned around and gave the incoming group a smile.

Enterprise: Hello. How are all of you?

Laffey...we are great....what about you...?

Enterprise looked back out into the sea and nodded.

Enterprise: I'm combat ready.

Javelin: Don't you want to relax for a bit?

Enterprise: No.

Unicorn: Today is supposed to be a break day.

Little Bel: And my older self would not be happy if you don't take some time off.

Enterprise: I need to be ready for any attack.

Wolfy: See, I'm not the only one who thinks thi-

Wolfy's cheek was suddenly pinched by Little Bel who gave him an annoyed look.

Little Bel: Wolfy, no.

Wolfy gave a small sigh as Little Bel quickly released his cheek which Wolfy rubbed tenderly. Enterprise looked at the two in a neutral expression however she couldn't help but smile at how they all got along.

Enterprise: Well, you should go.

Unicorn: What about you.

Enterprise: Like I said earlier, I need to be on guard.

Javelin: But...

Enterprise shook her head and looked out into the sea, however Laffey looked at the aircraft carrier with a stare.

Laffey: Enterprise....

Enterprise: Yes Laffey?

Laffey: Are you afraid of ocean?

The question brought shock to everyone as Javelin quickly scowled Laffey.

Javelin: Laffey!

Enterprise: I-uhm...

The group quickly descended into a burst of apologies and shock as Enterprise struggled to answer Laffey's question. The group quickly left with Javelin dragging Laffey by the arm and the rest of the group saying their good byes to a bewildered Enterprise. They soon got put some distance between them and the group continued on their way.