The Experiment

Third Person POV

Wolfy peeked out of his cave only to see several large portals and what seems to be an entire sea of ships. Their weapons where all pointed towards him however they weren't firing.

Wolfy: That's weird.....why aren't they attacking?

The confusion in Wolfy's mind was soon stopped when he soon saw two figures floating above the fleet. He soon recognized Purifier zipping around laughing so loud he could hear it like it was next to him. However next to her was someone different. He didn't have time to think as he soon saw that the ships where starting their attack as his sensors picked up thousands of planes in the area. Wolfy took a deep breath and leveled his blaster rifle, a determined glare soon emerging under his helmet.

Wolfy: FOR THE REPUBLIC!

He quickly boosted off of the cave floor and begun to fire his rigging weapons and launching his starships in every which way, blue and purple lasers lit up sky as the siren ships and planes  explode in the dozens, shaking the surrounding air. This continued for what Wolfy thought felt like hours however for every siren that fell, dozens soon materialize to just replace them. Wolfy wasn't at all getting tired, his body still used to the training he has gone under, however his weapons weren't in the same conditions. Often he had to temporarily stop firing because his rigging weapons where glowing red hot from the volume of fire however he continued to fight. They can't have an unlimited number of ships he thought, and the faces of Purifier and the unknown siren confirmed his suspicions. He just had to keep fighting.

Meanwhile.

The two sirens continued to watch the clone zip about the air inside the energy field that kept him inside the area. All around him was the mass smoldering scrap metal pile that was one the massive mass production fleet. The two high level sirens can't help but be impressed at the amount of ships he was able to destroy, already they had known he was a formidable foe however they didn't anticipate how much he was holding back.

Purifier: Hey, Tester?

Tester sighed and nodded towards Purifier to let her continue

Purifier: Well, two things. First how much longer are we going to stay up here?

Tester looked back at the portal, the stream of ships was still going strong however before they could get far, they are encountered with difficulties getting in range due to the number of wrecks and lasers that surrounded the Venetor. She looked at Purifier with a simple stare, cold as always.

Tester: We are supposed to go in when he is showing a sign of weakness.

Purifier: Why can't we just use the device thingy.

Tester: You mean the chip controller?

Purifier: Yeah, it would save us a lot more time.

Tester: Well Observer wanted to see how long the subject would last without any altercations so that we may have a good variable at the danger level we can put him in.

Purifier: Well you think this is enough? He already destroyed like what? An eighth of the mass production fleet?

Tester: No, but he has made a dent in our numbers.

Purifier: *sigh* so we continue to wait?

Tester: Yes.

Purifier whined at this and stretched out her back, her impatience growing.

Tester: Stop acting like such a baby.

Purifier opened her mouth to retort when suddenly a loud crack is heard. The two sirens quickly looked towards the clone and Tester grew a cynical smile at what she saw.

Tester: Bingo.

Purifier: Finally. Let's go!

With Wolfy.

Wolfy: Ah crap.

Wolfy looked at the barrel of his rigging's turbolasers, more specifically the large spiderweb crack that was on his barrel. He couldn't believe his idiocy for not letting the barrel rest log enough however his thoughts where cutoff when a sudden force kicked him into the ocean. He soon recovered only to be met with Purifier's wide eyes and smile in front of him.

Purifier: Hey there!

Wolfy immediately jumped back drawing his viproblade and tried to slash at Purifier however his knife was blocked by Tester's rigging. Wolfy raised his rigging cannons however when he tried to fire another barrel cracked form heat. Tester soon capitalized on this and tried to punch Wolfy however the clone quickly caught her attack and pulled her into a reversal throw before kicking Purifier who tried to flank him in the leg, breaking it. Tester tried to reverse her direction facing Wolfy however he quickly grabbed Tester's rigging weapons and pushed it down. As he readied his knife to go for the kill he suddenly felt a large object smack him on the back of the head and soon everything turned black.

Timeskip.

Wolfy's eye slowly opened, his head bandaged as he floated in what he could only assume was a bacta like substance. His head pounded of a headache and he soon realized he was connected to a tube that he guessed feeds him oxygen. He also noticed his hand, arms, and legs where strapped down to the floor and walls of the container he is in. His riggings where still on him however when he tried to move them they wouldn't respond.

Wolfy (thought): Strange.

His thoughts where soon interrupted by a knock on the glass and he turned to see Purifier staring through the glass with the smile that reminded him of a child.

Purifier: Good morning.

Tester: Purifier, leave the test subject alone.

Wolfy looked up to see what he assumed was tester, her arms where bandaged and large bag of ice on her shoulder.

Purifier: Oh, your no fun.

Tester: Would you like me to dislocate your shoulder?

Purifier: Maybe you should have gotten healing powers, then you wouldn't be so grumpy.

Tester groaned at the comment as she shook her head, silently cursing at Purifier as she adjusted her ice bag. Wolfy didn't care about their conversation however soon he heard a door open and soon he saw a different siren come into the room. He guessed it was the one who clonked him on the head and he soon got his answer as she smiled at his wound.

Observer: Well look whose awake. Good to see that little scratch doesn't keep you down. I had to intervene or else these two would have turned to scrap just like the fleet.

Wolfy didn't say a word however Observer smiled and pulled out the device and soon turned it on. Wolfy soon felt a huge wave of pain hit him and Observer smiled as he contorted inside the container, a drowned scream of pain escaping from the liquid. Observer soon brought out a large box opened, and to Wolfy's horror used her tentacles out bring out a large array of blades and a pair of tweezers. A wide grin began to elicit the siren as she presses a button and Wolfy suddenly straightened out, all but staring at the siren as she got closer to the container and inserted her instruments into container, the steel somehow still gleaming in the liquid.

Observer: Now, lets begin your......upgrades. Shall we?