Trials

Third Person POV

After a comical few minutes of Wolfy being dragged along by Little Bel he finally found himself at the port where he and the rest of the girls from the breakfast table all waited as the Commander tested out the last target.

Commander: Aaaaand, we are good.

Wales: I believe we have put the maximum range of the training dummies.

Enterprise: I still think we should make the training course bigger.

Commander: Enterprise, we had the entire island on standby and approximately 2 miles out into the ocean scanned for hostiles. I think we got it.

Enterprise: Very well commander.

The Commander gave her a pat on the head, receiving a blush from the carrier as he than turned around and nodded towards Wolfy.

Commander: Alright Wolfy, if you can please summon your ship.

Wolfy: Uhm, ok.

Wolfy closed his eyes and in a few seconds, a bright flash of gold covered his body as billions of wisdom cubes filled the sky. Then, the Triumphant emerged.

 Then, the Triumphant emerged

Commander:.....damn.

Wales: Uhm, commander, maybe we should've made the target range bigger.

Wolfy opened his eyes to see his ship completely covering the island, many of the girls who where watching had their eyes wide open as many more began to come out of the buildings. One of them was Akashi, who's eyes almost popped out as she couldn't believe the size difference between it and his riggings.

Commander: So......Wolfy?

Wolfy: Yes?

Commander: What do you have?

Wolfy: I have turbo lasers, deck guns, defense guns, shields, proton torpedo launchers, and star ships or you call them aircraft.

Commander: H-How many aircraft?

Wolfy:......I actually don't know.

As the Commander and the ships girls looked up in awe and shock, Enterprise approached Wolfy and pointed towards the targets.

Enterprise: In front of you are multiple targets that simulate the smallest, fastest ships we know the Crimson Axis has. Now, since someone vastly underestimated your ship size.

Commander: Hey!

Enterprise: We will ask you about your firepower.

Wolfy: So.....shoot at targets?

Enterprise: Yes.

Wolfy: Ok!

With that Wolfy quickly raised up his arms and the sound of hundreds of batteries firing at once filled the skies. A blue glow is seen in the distance as the targets where pummeled by a barrage of lasers. After a few seconds, Wolfy lowered his arm and silence filled the air......for 2 seconds.