First Morning

Wolfy POV

I woke up to the blare of my alarm and I quickly shut the clock off. I looked at the clock, 4:00 AM sharp. I quickly got out of bed and made it nice before heading towards my backpack.

Me: I should have it here.

I rummaged through my grenades, my knife, blaster ammo, medical equipment, and snacks. Soon I found what I was looking for. I got up and made a small tent from the spare sheets I have as I set the small holo projector down on the hardwood floor.

Me: Well, let's see if its still intact.

I turned it on and the faint hum of its components gave me the signal. Soon a figure appeared and looked up at me.

Krell: This is Jedi Master Pon Krell to the crew of the Triumphant, I do not need to remind you that the failure of destroying that Separatist ship to recover wounded clones is treason of the highest order

Krell: This is Jedi Master Pon Krell to the crew of the Triumphant, I do not need to remind you that the failure of destroying that Separatist ship to recover wounded clones is treason of the highest order. You disobeyed my orders to continue the fight, and I should have you all terminated for disobedience. But since I'm feeling generous today, you shall just be doing some physical punishments. Failure to complete it will get you a one way mission. We will be starting with running 10 miles...

As my former mean four armed commander continues to give out instructions for my routine morning workout I couldn't help but wonder what was so wrong with the girls or the commander. We where always meant to be expendable. It was drilled into our heads since we where born. But......why where they so surprised, some of them even showed signs of sorrow. Maybe they where.....

I shook my head.

Me (whisper): Just remember your place.

Krell:....And finally 40 one armed pushups on each side. That's all, dismissed.

With that the holograph shrunk back and I got up to put the projector back and to put on my shoes.

Me: Well, let's do this.

I soon found myself out of the building and running laps around the port. It was very peaceful and quiet, however I still had my guard up. Attacks where common especially during the night. After all clankers don't exactly get tired.

I continued to run around however as I went along my workout I could see some of the ship girls getting up with their very weird assortment of sleepwear on. As I continued to do my normal workout I noticed that many of them where simply watching me.

Me (thought): Why are they just watching me?

I continued my workout and I soon finished the last push up. My arms and legs where in pain and my eyes stung with sweat. As I began to go back to my room I soon sensed that I was being followed. I quickly turned a corner to the hallway with my room and hid behind a small outcrop from the wall. As I steadied my breathing I could hear the footsteps of my pursuers turn the corner. Then I heard voices as the footsteps slowly got closer.