The Commander

Wolfy POV

I landed the gunship on the island runway and the ships inside jumped out as I began to unbuckle myself from the driver seat. Enterprise said that she has notified the commander that we are coming and sure enough as I got down I spotted a man walking up to us with a smile on his face.

 Enterprise said that she has notified the commander that we are coming and sure enough as I got down I spotted a man walking up to us with a smile on his face

He was being accompanied by a women who seemed to be on edge for some reason. Eh could just be me.

Commander: Hello everyone, you all are ok?

Enterprise: We are fine commander. There is no need to worry about us.

Commander: You're my subordinates, its a commanding officers job to take care of their soldiers.

He sounds like Plo Koon.

As I watched them I noticed some of the girl's faces turned red and I wonder what that means. Are they sick?

Me: Uhm, hello.

The man turned towards me and his eyes widened.

Commander: That's some very interesting riggings you have there.

Me: Thanks?

He than walks over and it was then I realized how tall he was. When he stuck out his hand for a hand shake I had to almost raise my arm as high as I do for a salute and he noticed this.

Commander: Oh, my bad.

Me: No, its ok.

Commander: Anyways, I'm the commander of Azur Lane. Welcome to our base.

Me: Thanks.

Commander: Now I understand you have quite a bit of questions which is the reason why I have Wales here to help me.

The women that accompanied him stepped forwards and nodded at me.

Wales: My name is Prince of Wales.

Me: Triumphant, but you can call me Wolfy.

Wales: Is there a reason?

I took off my helmet and soon enough my ears popped out and I gave them a little wiggle.